Re: uhmm cant connect

Started by Juwayyid, January 16, 2013, 06:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skittlez

Quote from: Skitty on January 17, 2013, 01:08:31 AM
not that i know of. but all the ip's he used are marked on forum spammers as proxied ip's
He tried to get into the servers in November 2012. Odd. What connection does he have to Voracious? Same dude?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Juwayyid

Why Skitty, Why?

Oh the Ice cream...
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

winner321

He was a user who tried to get onto the servers but lied about his ban status. Bren4q found out and denied him access. He got but hurt and hes a grudge against this server. He tried many times to crash it. He is an irl friend of mine who showed him this server. I did not know he had a spree in griefing and would do all he is done. Hes made many accounts on the forums and is using Tor browser to swap ip's. I'm sorry that I even showed him these servers. My deep apologies. I also want apologize for disinterment and The_Squirrelman because i was the one who showed them this server.
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

bren4q

Oh yeah, that kid. Ha haa. I forgot about him.

Must be annoying for him to go through the whole process of getting a new IP, setting up an email address, and registering a forum account, just to get it banned in 10 seconds. I hope he keeps doing it.  8)
Surplus to requirements

Skittlez

Quote from: bren4q on January 17, 2013, 07:53:27 PM
Must be annoying for him to go through the whole process of getting a new IP, setting up an email address, and registering a forum account, just to get it banned in 10 seconds. I hope he keeps doing it.  8)

Yea, cost-benefit wise, this is a really poor investment. So much time and effort for such little results...
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Krawkyz

dis dis tread eeveen recuire uh stanterd poast?

MrFantasticalism

Well isn't he a pleasant one! :D
NO TEARS NOW, ONLY DREAMS!!

bren4q

That was 5 weeks ago, Fanta.
Surplus to requirements

MrFantasticalism

NO TEARS NOW, ONLY DREAMS!!

bren4q

So don't revive dead topics. The rest of us have read them already and moved on. Your post makes it an active topic on the main page of the forum again when in reality it is not something that the rest of us are interested in any more.

Topic locked.
Surplus to requirements