XWoM - a modified version of WoM that fixes some current issues

Started by bren4q, November 06, 2012, 05:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

I discovered an addon for WoM called XWoM, which fixes some of the problems that has plagued WoM recently. I highly recommend using it to get around all these login/connection problems.

- Fixes the login errors
- Fixes the server list (which doesn't show all servers, like the Insomniac Classic 2 temp server)
- Fixes the skins not appearing on premium players
- Uses music

I don't know if it fixes the Java problems when WOM crashes after spawning in the air. But uninstalling Java 7 usually helps with that.

Download it here: XWoM 1.9
Extract XWoM from the zip file and put it into your existing WoM folder and run it.

The site that maintains XWoM is here.
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

does it enable logging in through email? being without power i havent been able to check that feature myself.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Saracalia

jwirth

sweet to bad I can't get this to work on my mac for school, but I mainly use my windows so pretty nice feels like the old WoM before all the glitches.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Mudman

Quote from: bren4q on November 06, 2012, 05:42:51 PM

- Fixes the server list (which doesn't show all servers, like the Insomniac Classic 2 temp server)

It shows up for me :o
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Saracalia

Quote from: jwirth on November 07, 2012, 10:38:02 AM
sweet to bad I can't get this to work on my mac for school, but I mainly use my windows so pretty nice feels like the old WoM before all the glitches.

Jwirth, I am pretty sure I saw a link for Mac there too...

Mudman

Ummm. Since I downloaded this, my actual WoM, which was wom.exe. Is now wom.old

soooo.....
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Kenyor

EliteBuilder
I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

bren4q

Quote from: Mudman on November 08, 2012, 08:21:31 PM
Ummm. Since I downloaded this, my actual WoM, which was wom.exe. Is now wom.old
soooo.....
Uhm, yes and?
Surplus to requirements

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Mudman

Does it still have no clip? Because I am on Insomniac Classic 2 and there isn't. Or is that just the server or something.

NickNarwhal

Mudman

Nvm its just the server (or 800craft). No clip worked on Insomniac 1 :D

NickyKim

Hrmmm after an system repair I've done the XWoM seems to have stopped working (can't open)... Gonna try to fix it.
M.D. Kim, Nicky