What do I win?
Overwatch Origins Edition or Battleborn

When is it due?
Builds must be completed by May 20th

Where do I make it?
Creative Server - /warp Heroes

Who can join?
Any registered member!

Yes, it is yet another building contest, Like the Halloween and Christmas one but even more super!
With so many superhero movies out this year and an emerging genre of "Hero" shooters releasing I thought a build off to celebrate would be appropriate.

Providing there are enough people who enter the contest and complete a themed build, there will be a few prizes.  First place will be either a copy of Overwatch Origins Edition or Battleborn (a $60 value).  If we have enough people entered I'll create a second place catagory for a copy of the standard Overwatch Game.

Builds must be completed by Friday, May 20th. A winner will be picked that weekend. I will be the only judge so that means that everyone can enter, no matter how high a rank you are.

-On Creative (retail) there will be a special map and warp.  Use warp Heroes. The map is a flat map so pick a free spot somewhere and build there.  Please leave room between other players builds.  When you're done with your build put a screenshot of it and the coordinates in this post to show you entered.

Conditions
- You must build alone.
- If there are less than 4 decent builds made for the contest I reserve the right to give a prize of lesser value.
- Builds must be created new. Previous builds cannot be used as entries.
- Builds should not be copied from things that other people made, like this post was copied from Bren4q.
- Any messing around or modifying other people's builds is grounds for disqualification and a dutch rub.

Any questions, just ask.
Best of luck!
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Emperor_Quimby

Can I build Thorvald Stauning as my super hero statue?

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Drakon

inb4 someone makes Gotham city.

sifitis

I has a thing.

Coordinates:
10000  101   10000

Pictures:

Jahona

Quote from: sifitis on April 20, 2016, 04:30:21 PM
Reserved  8)

PS: whats the verdict on using resource packs.  legal?  illegal?  likely to get you beheaded?

I would prefer default as it keeps everyone on an even field for the most part.

Jahona

wills20202

This Guy has the right Idea, He's wearing the Brown Pants.

wills20202

Coords are -795.967 17.39195 454.084

This is the Overpass Scene from the Movie Deadpool

Made by yours truly Wills20202

Jahona

Jahona

Well time is slowly running out.

Glenn

My entry for the build-off is the one and only Avengers tower!

It can be found at -261/134/40
-Glenn
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Drakon

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Doom!

Coords are (-506), (19), (774)

Jahona

Builds are due Friday at 11:59 PM. Central Standard Time

Emperor_Quimby