Lost Items

Started by AustinAyers105, August 07, 2016, 10:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinAyers105

So I don't know if this is the place to post this, but I lost a bit of sugarcane. I was at 58 last time I remember checking. But then I picked up more as I explored. So I probably had a stack.

Anyways.

I accidentally logged out. I logged back in and I was in a plains area with only 8 sugarcane (with my other items)

I had also lost items traded with a villager. I used 7 emeralds to get a bow and 53 arrows.

Please help. If it is possible to return these items to me I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: It actually seems whenever I relog, it takes me back to the same area I was in when I first logged in.... I am in a plains right now, whenever I go somewhere, and log out, I return back there and all the items I gathered since then are lost.

sifitis

This is likely an issue with some of our core plugins and will need to be looked into.  I'm getting the same issue.  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

AustinAyers105

It seems to have been solved. Would it be possible for you to give my sugarcane that I lost back to me? Sorry if that sounds demanding.

EDIT: It seems I have lost all my /sethomes

My claimlist still seems to be intact though. I had important villagers in one of my /sethomes to trade with.

Jahona

The problem was a plugin created a database worth 200gigs.  This filled up the hard drive and didn't allow the server to write anything new to it.  I don't have the time to go in depth and solve everything at this moment.  Hopefully Sif or Butler can assist.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Butlerbandit

"Arr, ye had yer treasure stolen by a dread pirate, didn't ya, AustinAyers? Don't worry, I happen to know where the scallywag buried his booty. I have sent ye a carrier pigeon with instructions for how to find the treasure."

(I've sent you a PM with the location of a stash of items to replace what you claim to have lost.)
Held Together by Duct Tape