Farwell Insomniac Servers.

Started by wills20202, March 17, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills20202

I have decided that I will not be returning to the Insomniac servers. Not because of people or it being a less populated server. I have just decided it's time to move on with my life. But that does not mean I am giving up gaming completely.
With my newfound relationship with my Girlfriend whom I spend plenty of time playing Pixelmon with. Aswell as many other things like the limitless supply of Steam Games I have yet to play, aswell as my Youtube Channel I am starting. There are just to many things going on and not enough time to do them all. It is this that is causing my final departure from the Insomniac Servers.

I wish you all the best of luck with your future endeavors. I also hope the server will blossom with newfound glory.

Sincerely, Wills20202 a.k.a. [spoiler]that one asshat who many people hated and few enjoyed.[/spoiler]

Krawkyz

Jahona

Bye wills, good luck in your future endeavors.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

wills20202

Awwh What the hell. I can't leave you guys. This was the first real server that I played Minecraft on. I mean who can forget Whispy Willows the town that brought many players together to construct parts of it. I just can't think of what might happen if I never came back to Whispy Willows. So im going to remain a member of the server and try to get my Girlfriend to join too. :D

wills20202

also my name is now BoatfaceMcBoaty unless I decide to change it back

Glenn

How many times now have you left and then decided to come back? Good god, man, how indecisive can someone be? No point in posting it here anyways, barely anyone actively checks the forums anymore...

Glad to have you back I suppose!

-Glenn
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

wills20202

Thanks. Sounds like my GF will be joining aswell soon enough

Jahona

Wills why do you play with my feelings.  First you say your leaving and now you're back and you've brought a girlfriend?  What about US?  Why complicate our relationship?

JK welcome back.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

wills20202

Sowwy... I poped on the other day because I wanted to check something and I ended up looking at whispy willows and had an epiphany that allowed me to realize all the memories I had building that town and how I can adapt it now the server is updated.

Ejay845

Hmmmmm, the waifu has you leaving us to play?

Haha, just kidding. I was just popping my ugly head in here and I saw this! (I normally stop by every now and then quietly to check on you guys ;) )

Anyway, have fun with your girlfriend and YouTube channel! Can't say I fully support leaving old pals for a new lady friend, but my opinion doesn't matter as long as you're happy.

Laters dood!
[spoiler][/spoiler]