Creative Server: Spigot v1.16.5

Started by bren4q, January 27, 2012, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

Creative server hosted on Skitty's machine. High specs (6 cores, 64GB), fast internet connection, located in New Jersey, USA.

KEY POINTS TO NOTE
1. Address: is1.is-lost.org:25565

Details
- Server uses Spigot 1.16.5
- Players need v1.16.4 or later version of Minecraft
- Live map: http://is1.is-lost.org:8123/  (Currently offline)

Ranks

- Default (can't build)
- Builder(can build)
- VIP (WorldEdit and VoxelSniper, change game mode from Creative to Survival)
- Moderator (create warps, kick players)
- Admin (HawkEye commands and others)

Darthjahona, Skitty and I are admins. Contact one of us if you have a question/problem or post it here on the forum.

Commands
Builders can set their own home spawn points and teleport, but they cannot use the more powerful WorldEdit commands for making cuboids/spheres/etc. The next rank up, which is VIP, can cuboid and use many of the WorldEdit commands.
WorldEdit is quite powerful and can be destructive if not used correctly. It can also be used to make hideous looking builds which would spoil the appearance of the world. This is why it is reserved for VIP rank.
Builders can get to VIP if they show that they can behave responsibly without making random/unattractive builds. VIPs can drop back to Builder if they misuse WorldEdit.

We've assigned commands to each rank but if you feel there should be a command allowed for a certain rank please mention it. Request changes or new plugins here. Bare in mind that we are avoiding installing too many plugins because they can make it slow and unstable, so some requests may not be implemented.

Installed Plugins
EssentialsX
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
CoreProtect
PlotSquared
Dynmap Unloaded for performance
Stargate portals Uninstalled

Help
The help system is pretty good for info on commands. Typing /help will list all available commands to you. There will be several pages so "/help 2", etc. will get subsequent pages. You can also do a full text search of all commands and command descriptions, e.g. "/help tp" will list all commands that contain the letters "tp".
Surplus to requirements

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

bren4q

The Creative server is offline for a while. I couldn't be arsed to keep checking on it and restarting it and dealing with complaints of lag at the moment, particularly when some players keep making things that they know will lag it out. There are also problems with Hawkeye, one of the block logging plugins, which is not fully compatible with the latest version of Bukkit and keeps giving errors on the console.

Between people being irresponsible with laggy creations, the plugins not running as well as they should, and with most players spending their time on the Survival server, I figured I would take Creative offline for a week or two.
Surplus to requirements

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Butlerbandit

Good News Everyone! The permissions for creative are finally working! You are now free to teleport guests to Any Map!
Held Together by Duct Tape

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Updated to Spigot v1.8.0
Please let me know if you find any bugs as this is one of the first public release builds.

Butlerbandit

Important note; The hopper bug that we saw when we first updated to spigot has returned. Any hopper which tries to push or pull to/from another container will break. This means that hopper clocks will break if the chunks they are in are loaded.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Jahona

>.>  How did I fix this the first time?  Might be a plugin issue.  I'll check on this later.

Jahona

Creative has been updated to 1.9.2

Jahona

Jahona

Creative has finally been updated to 1.11.2.  Sorry for the wait.  Life got in the way and I've been neglecting it.

-Darth Jahona

Jahona

The Creative Server has been updated to 1.12.1

-Darth Jahona

Jahona

So thanks to Sifitis, we've been able to get a few of the maps up and running again on Creative to 1.15.2.  The plot world is broken temporarily, I'll have to rebuild it this week.  Test out functionality and let me know if anything breaks

Jahona

Creative has been updated to 1.16.5.  We've purchased the plot map plugin and brought it back for 1.16.