Spleef Wars - A Tournament for the Creative Servers!

Started by Saracalia, May 06, 2013, 06:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

SPLEEF WARS!
A TOURNAMENT FOR THE CREATIVE SERVER!

Welcome to Spleef War. This isn't an official tournament, it is only a test. We all know what spleef is, well, I want to bring to you, the Insomniac Server Edition. We may need several teams, each team of 2. This is going to be an interesting way. I'll will explain:

There is 2 sides. Only 1 team per a side at a time. Which means there maybe several rounds. At Milsons Point Stadium, there is a Green Side and Yellow Side. At other stadiums (If anyone would like to add a stadium to there town for this) it would probably different.

And as you can see, I closed off the second stands for a score board. That score board will score the teams based on who goes down first. I will explain that a bit later. Underneath the field is water (This is so the player doesn't burn. They will have to be in survival mode.)

Now, as for this...

You have several types of armor here. For each one, it goes like this:
Yellow = Yellow Side Team
Green = Green Side Team
Gray = Score boarder.
Blue = Video Recorders <- I'll explain this in a bit.

This is so we don't get confused in anything. As I said earlier, the players on the teams will have to be in Survival Mode. The judge doesn't, and neither does the video recorders, but neither can the video recorder or the judge particapate in attacking them.

Scoring is going to be a little different. If there is 1 player on one side still alive on the mats (main floor) and the other two from the other team are down in the water, the team with the player standing gets a point.
If both parties of the team are still standing while the other team in the water, that is 2 points. The scoring will only go up to 9. So the first team that goes up to 9, wins the round. The team that loses that round will be wished the best of luck in the next tournament!

As for everything, there will be sets in place. This will go as timing: Each set = 60 seconds. At the end of each set, the team with the most players standing will be given a point. If there is still 1 team member on each side still standing, a point each. At the end, if the score is a draw, there will be a SUDDEN DEATH ROUND, where the round gets serious. The sudden death round is the same thing, except no time limit. Not until the last player is standing.

Now, I would hope to start this by June as a trial, like a full tournament, but I don't have any prizes to give, and I did mention, this is only a test. I will need 3 players to help with recording and scoring. (2 for camera, 1 for scoring). I'll post details on where abouts this will be held at the bottom of this post. PM me if you have a team. Only requires 2 people per a team. And to enter for this, you will need builder rights to the Creative Server, and a lot of balls to prepare for this. The Armor will be provided and the weapon will be a wooden shovel. (The main stage will be snow.). Good luck.

DETAILS:
Dates: First Round - Start of June.

winner321

Im down for that but shouldn't the sleef arena be out of snow and we use shovels?
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Krawkyz

Use stone and Eff 5 Diamond Pickaxes with Haste II beacon :)

Saracalia

Quote from: winner321 on May 06, 2013, 09:41:59 PM
Im down for that but shouldn't the sleef arena be out of snow and we use shovels?

I did mention:

QuoteThe Armor will be provided and the weapon will be a wooden shovel. (The main stage will be snow.)

Emperor_Quimby

gtracebike1

it's called IRONC

Saracalia

I will add you guys, but please remember, this is only a test. I wanna see how this goes before I actually do the real thing. The tournament starts in June, so there is still plenty of time.