Neverwinter

Started by winner321, May 17, 2013, 10:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winner321

I would like to discuss a new game that just went out on open beta. Neverwinter. This a ftp D&D boot that is a lot of fun to play and I think people should look into it. There are micro-transactions but no lvl cap for ftp.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Glenn

Soo, neverwinter, right, I've been playing this and marvel heroes for the past weeks, and I gota say I quite like both.

But.. the only problem I really have with neverwinter are it's controls, the controls are set for (I think) an American keyboard, wich made it a hell to play myself, I then changed the controls in the options menu, it worked to  play the game, but when I wanted to use a special power, it just shows the old controls in the menu (and every other place then the options menu), wich is a bit irritating, since this made me go back into the options menu everytime I started playing.

Other then that, I quite like the way it uses Role Playing, the skills, character creation, and of coarse the way the dialogs work.

Hope that gave an idea of my Opinion.

-Glenn
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Jaysers

TOO MANY GAMES IN SUCH SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Glenn

Quote from: Jaysers on May 18, 2013, 05:04:59 PM
TOO MANY GAMES IN SUCH SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!

Whatcha say? Want anither gale? Fine. Marvel Heroes, and ARPG MMO, made by Gazillion (makers of DiabloIII), it's currently in closed beta, and I gota say, I LOVE it, in MH you are a marvel hero, and have to do beat the bad guys (D'oh), you might think, well, that's dumb, a team of iron mans or hulks'd 1. Look dumb and 2. Own the game.
But.. every hero has the same strength, and there are costumes wich change the apearance of your hero a lot, more info? Then google it up ye lazy..
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Jaysers

.. Umm.. Diablo III is a Blizzard Entertainment franchise...
..... Yeah.... ..... awkward-panda..
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Glenn

Quote from: Jaysers on May 18, 2013, 09:52:38 PM
.. Umm.. Diablo III is a Blizzard Entertainment franchise...
..... Yeah.... ..... awkward-panda..
Err, yeah, but some of the guys from who worked on Diablo III moved on to Gazillion => MarvelHeroes (They're pretty much the boss of it), and, they try using similar mechanics from Diablo III, like random dungeons, random loot drops,..
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!

Jaysers

Oh I see. Took a little while (and a fair amount of research) but I found the connection :P