Tekkit Server(TBD)

Started by bb25565, July 06, 2012, 12:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bb25565

Ok the server is up but not for long maby 2-3 hours this is only a test if there is a problem tell me plz... i am using hamachi, there are four networks the network names are "insomniac1, 2, 3, and 4" the password to all of them are 1234.
Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.

Glenn

Hey, looks very cool, like you probebly know my MC name is GlennvW2468, can I join plz? Greetings, Glenn
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

bb25565

Fawkes

Skitty

i am still not sure of this.

it feels like you are trying to usurp power.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

bb25565

Ok if your not sure... Then i will give the server to insomniac(you). Will that make you sure. If not I will shut it down, all you need to do is say what you want.
P.S. i dont care about power i can do almost anythink with a computer, im getting my phd in programing remamber.
Fawkes

bb25565

you are now white listed but the server is down for maintence until further notice
Fawkes

bb25565

Fawkes

joppe205

pusur44017

please whitelist pusur44017 too (i won't be on very soon though)

-pusur

Glenn

When will the server be on again?
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

bb25565

pusur you are white listed and joppe what is your minecraft name?? And The server will hopfuly be back up monday.
Fawkes

pusur44017

joppes in-game name is just joppe205

-pusur

bb25565

Fawkes

gvc1529

Hey BB, i love tekkit and the technic pack :) Could you whitelist me and tell me the IP please? My IGN is gvc1529. Im also very experienced at it, like EE, IS2, and build craft
Wolves are wise, and have killer instincts.

bb25565

You are now white listed

Since the lak of communication the server is up I have decided to host the server in insomniac's name. If you like the server, than you love insomiac. I am useing hammachi bacause of security purposes. the hammachi network name is "insomiac1" through 4. the pasword is 1234. HAVE FUN PEOPLE
Fawkes