New Forum/Group Name - NO MORE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Started by bren4q, November 06, 2011, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

12 hours left to get names in folks, then the door is closed to any more suggestions.

If you want it to stand a good chance of getting through to the voting round, try to make sure that the name is not being used elsewhere and that the .com version of the URL is available.
Surplus to requirements

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Glenn

NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Juwayyid

Yea, the CC
Creative community
Collective consciousness
Cool Cast
Cute Cats

The name can be random like the sayings on the minecraft home page, but can stick to the CC Acronym.

Each player can add name to have randomly appear!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

BeerEnKaas

pyroknetic servers !!!!!!!!!
if we can keep the name pk it will be easier to find back for builders and stuff

Juwayyid

Here are some I like:

Smash it Up servers

Sue servers - boy named sue

Back to life servers

Better life servers

Stairway to heaven?

Wonder boys server!  Gay, yet humorous!

perhaps something along the lines of wonder, like...

Towering wonders

Immortals union

Everlong

Everlasting minds

Somethi8ng cool guys, come on!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

Thanks for the suggestions guys (70 in total).

Some admins will go through the list and pick out the best 15 or 20. Then we check if these are available to use (domains or other group/company names, etc. - no fun getting sued!).
Hopefully there will be around 10 suitable candidates which will go to the public vote. All going well, we'll have our new name picked out over the weekend.
Surplus to requirements