Insomniac Build-Off Competition!

Started by Saracalia, August 23, 2012, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusBoay

Quote from: jwirth on September 02, 2012, 09:37:01 PM
Even tho the build off hasnt started I wanted to show you a build I made for the build off
If you guys want to see it in game its on IS2 on Guest25

WHAT have you done with jwirth?!?!

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Mister_Survival

dude we are making THEMED builds not our own theme or topic we come up with.
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

jwirth

Im actually a judge I was just making something to start off the build off.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Mister_Survival

sifitis

Hey Noku, for the past few weeks, I've been trying to tidy up the spawn area on the IS creative server in celebration of the 1st anniversary of Insomniac Servers.  I noticed that you have erected a structure that you claimed was intender for Buildoff purposes.  I would like to ask if it is absolutely necessary that it be there, or if you would be kind enough to move it/have another move it to a location farther from the server spawnpoint.  If its necessary, then go ahead and leave it, but please do try to finish up as soon as you can.  Thanks.

-Sif-

Saracalia

Got the aim for the first theme. Believe me, it will blow people right off there seats!

Mister_Survival

hopefully it doesnt involve LITERALY blowing us from our seats. Or involve explosives

Krawkyz

Mister_Survival

always krawkyz -_- oh well funny enough ;D