Requesting Demotion

Started by CTSquirrel, August 28, 2012, 12:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sifitis

thanks bren!

Skitty

11/14/2011 is the date the forums where created.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

amreek

You are gonna have to add me to that list.... Junior year of high school is a bit more overwhelming than I thought it would be. Sorry guys maybe next year ill come back. Senior year will be a breeze.(hopefully)
But anyways, thank you guys for giving me such a wonderful experience ill miss all of you.
http://www.gifbin.com/983300

^I dont know how to insert "gifs".

Thanks,
Amreek

Reichtmueller

bloody hell.

Good luck on life guys.
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

MrFantasticalism

Good lucky Charlie the Squirrel! En Taro Tassadar!
NO TEARS NOW, ONLY DREAMS!!

MarcusBoay

I, too, may or may not want to be in that list due to the fact that studies have taken most of my time. Other than that, I just lack interest in minecraft and operating nowadays... But hey, I may pop up at the end of the year since the big holiday is there!

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Glenn

That're a lot of ppl leaving.. , anyways,to all of you, good luck on life!
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

pusur44017

wow thats alot of great losses....good luck

your friend,
-pusur

bren4q

Quote from: Skitty on August 28, 2012, 05:52:07 PM
11/14/2011 is the date the forums where created.
But on the list of Members the date of the first registration is November 4th and then a lot of people joined on the 6th.
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

we worked off my main domain for a bit.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

sifitis

Cmon, centermid, theyve been opping (at least the ones I know) for near a year.  Give em a break, I lose interest watching people after about 12 minutes...

-Sif-

jwirth

to think we would lose 3 superops and 1 op in a matter of a few days I wasnt expecting this at all I just wish I had more time to say good bye and hope you all have a good live an do stop by it means a lot to us, more than others but it always will raise a smile when we see you guys because of all the fun times we shared in PK and now IS, have fun with your lives and dont forget about us.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Ejay845

I would be the next even though you guys don't need me lol. But whats happening is school, and life.
I used to not like minecraft because its too much wasted time on something that won't last for ever.
I've been really busy with a lot of stuff but I must stay. Counting the time I've even been absent I've been here for almost a 2 years! LOL everyone that is leaving has atleast been here for that time or more.
Well no matter what your rank, if you have been here for atleast a year to see all these people grow or come on to their great rank, I would consider you one of the old "elders of the server". Only because of the history you have caused or seen. Anywho, much to say to all of you. Each thing special. But since theres so many old people leaving (lol) all I can say is....what can I say?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

NickyKim

Farewell from me to all those who are leaving. Your names will remain in the memories of IS as old friends.
M.D. Kim, Nicky

CC1765

I am going to miss you CTS, you were the one that gave me that second chance. And taught me valuable lessons in minecraft. Good luck with the future and one day we can see you on minecraft again.....
"Some people just want to watch the world burn."