Insomniac Build-Off Competition: Round 1!

Started by Saracalia, September 07, 2012, 07:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haze_storm15

i dont get that wow i dont know what to do i might win bye default lol no one has build yet

kesteve

Haha, there be 2 or 3 weeks in this first one. Due to a high amount of schoolwork, I haven't started yet. (Not even sure if I will.)
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Mister_Survival

You didnt just blow us out of our seats, you blew us to a alien world. ;D
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

kesteve

Hmm, right now there seems to be no separators on the map. We do have a size limit for our builds correct?

Saracalia

Technically, it is just the same idea. I can't add seperators, but I think for this round we can do without them. Just leave room for others to build though

Saracalia

Just a few more days til this round ends. If you have finished your builds, please do start posting them in this thread

Mister_Survival

lol kesteve acts like he is a veteran to this (which i KNOW he is)
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

bren4q

What is the current progress of the contest? I had a look at the ibcomp1 map on IS2 and there's just 2 builds on it - in one corner are some checkered boxy buildings, and the other corner is a checkered skyscraper like the Empire State building.

How many contestants are there? And is the theme still Men in Black? It doesn't look like there are enough participants to make this a valid contest.
Surplus to requirements

haze_storm15

there still needs to be a winner witch will be kesteve but oh well i lost again :/

bren4q

I didnt see any Men in Black theme builds, so the two builds on the map dont qualify. And besides, I dont think it would be fair to give away a Minecraft gift code if only 2 people enter. It would be too easy.
Surplus to requirements

Juwayyid

The Empire state is a Men in black build, from the newest film.

I would have loved to join, but i found no interest in the theme, and so I haven't done anything.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

kesteve

haha, sorry bren. I haven't yet had time to add massive aliens blowing up the buildings near the empire state building.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

haze_storm15

Saracalia

Well, I can't wait to see how this round end? Also, just 2 more days left til the round ends