Ejay845

Started by Barrier Breaker Of Speed, September 26, 2012, 02:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrier Breaker Of Speed

This account is somewhat my new account.
I just did a mainly new internet profile make over.
A new account, a new steam name, a new profile on I.S., and a new email. A new everything.
Even a new picture. I might have to some how make some picture of my own. Then copyright
some things :P .

Point is, this is my secondary account for anything I have. So if you see someone on steam named
with this name with a [RB] and a EJ at the end, it's me. My gmail is basically my name with the gmail
thing at the end. Everything is clean. My first name "Ejay845" has too many things on it
(In the email, links/websites I don't use anymore, and websites that have my account name).
The only thing that will stay Ejay845 is my account here on forums, my youtube, my email, and my minecraft.
Thats pretty much it. I wanted a new epic name aswell too. But anywho don't delete my old account
or demote my main account and promote this account. I'm staying Ejay845. It's just that incase anything
happens I can have this account to depend on. It's 100% new, and 100% epic. If you can tell who my
picture is I'll give you +1 Karma :D Oh and anything else/ any account I make from now will be called
this name. Also my stuff I've re-named this name is my: Steam, (New Made) Email, and Forums account. That's
all. I'm gonna start copyrighting some stuff lol.

I just want you all to know this is me. Ejay845.

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Skitty

you know you could have just changed your account name. and not make a new account.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Ejay845

Quote from: Skitty on September 26, 2012, 03:33:19 PM
you know you could have just changed your account name. and not make a new account.

I didn't know how D:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Daymon10DD

I don't see a picture... but I see that you're signature is the slenderman xD lol and umm... okay... ._.
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

Mister_Survival

An artist's rendation of Slenderman, a horror character, with his own dvd-rom game called Slenderman, where he teleports to get around and kidnaps children.
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.