Logo Contest

Started by Skitty, November 24, 2011, 02:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogundergrove

Heres a zoomy version of the logo

Juwayyid

I still want to try and make one, but school is coming to an end, so I've been so wrapped up in work that I haven't had TI,e to try anything out yet!

Any chance at deadline extensions?
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jahona

I'll work something up today.  Between work and school I've been swamped for time to do much of anything.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Quote from: Frogundergrove on December 01, 2011, 07:18:42 PM
Just a little thingy :P

Thats not bad Frog.  I would remove a few stars to clean it up and not clutter it a bit.  Also a thought.  Take the zoomed logo and wrap Insomniac Servers around the moon.  Just my .02
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skitty

due to the fact that only two people entered and everybody before complained about not much of a choice/variety im going to move the logo due date to NEXT WEEK

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Frogundergrove

;D Thats awesome news! Might make another thingy, but for now I edited a few stars out and added the text.

Any better/worse?

Jahona

These can be scaled down accordingly to what ever size you need.  Created in adobe illustrator so they are entirely vector based.  I can provide original Illustrator files.

Jahona

Quote from: Frogundergrove on December 02, 2011, 05:06:21 PM
;D Thats awesome news! Might make another thingy, but for now I edited a few stars out and added the text.

Any better/worse?

Looks Cleaner with not as many stars.

On the one were you go around the moon could you make the text bigger?  Seems a bit hard to read.  So shrink the moon and scale up the text a bit.

Other than that I think it's looking good.

@Skitty  RAGE!!!!!  So I totally could have waited again and worked on final projects.

Skitty

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 01, 2011, 11:26:27 PM
I still want to try and make one, but school is coming to an end, so I've been so wrapped up in work that I haven't had TI,e to try anything out yet!

Any chance at deadline extensions?

BLAME THIS GUY

Juwayyid

All I did was ask for a bit more time, I'm not the one who extended the date!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 02, 2011, 11:50:27 PM
All I did was ask for a bit more time, I'm not the one who extended the date!
BLAME THIS GUY :I

winner3211

Skitty

sifitis

Cool logos, frog and darth, Im glad we dont have to use my crappy improperly sized/formatted garbage.  :D

@Darth: The eye seems a bit creepy though, lol

RedSnapper1

I'll try...It might not be the best but everything's worth trying right?
Short horror story:

The last man on Earth was sitting down at his home. There was a knock on the door.

The End. :)