demoted to probuilder

Started by qazwsxedc1357, September 27, 2012, 06:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qazwsxedc1357

my minecraft name is qazwsxedc1357

I got demoted from epicbuilder to probuilder by Ejay845
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont know why but here's what happened:
the chat started,
qazwsxedc1357: hi guys
haze_storm15: Qaz im pissed from you
haze_storm15: dont talk to me
qazwsxedc1357: why?
haze-storm15: dont talk to me!
qazwsxedc1357: sorry....
then (i dont remember)
qazwsxedc1357 was demoted from epicbuilder to probuilder by Ejay845
qazwsxedc1357: why ejay?
(i dont remember. suff ain't important)
then i was kicked.
rejoined... ejay started saying:
"is thinking to ban qazwsx"
then after 100 times asking, he said because i am disrespecting ops.. and when that happened? i dont know.
then he sayed because im kicking guests for no reason. and i was kicking for a reeason.. because they grief.. till ops come i kick..
then i sayed: k ejay dont ban/demote me more.. im only here for building..
Ejay845: then do it
qazwsxedc1357: then can you get my rank back?
Ejay845: it is over Qaz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i think the demote was unfair because it have no reason to be demoted.. and i think im the most one who built things on this server (not making myself)
and after all that.. im always online in here. i stayed 135.6 hours on this server... thats kinda too much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was demoted by Ejay845.
and ejay is going to demote my friend which is inossent too. he doesnt even talk in the chat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know i seem so mad.. but the most important point is that im spending my whole time on this server. and they are disrecpecting me too much.. and all i say "hi".. and then ejay embarrases me on something.. i just say "':(". thank you for reading.

haze_storm15

you got demoted for disrespect to ops you've been warn once by me and alot bye ejay that is why you got demoted the only way to get it back is to build for it again and new builds not old  and what you type was a lie.Your friend was deranked because he was not suppose have is epicbuilder rank back until this sunday

qazwsxedc1357

he sayed forget it. i wont be ranked.. and that doesnt seem true what i disrespect

Daymon10DD

Okay okay, just chill guys. look in your WoM Chat log and we'll find out the truth k? so until somebody posts when this started, just stay calm. I don't know... I just... i'm not picking sides so yea.

ADDED (Modified): To everyone angainst Qaz, show the disrespect towards op chat parts. If he disrespected rules, just post a pic with the /b menu on the screen. Done? or need more? P.S there should be like a court with a jury thing lol
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

Ejay845

Wow....Wow.

Now remember kids, the server logs *EVERYTHING*.

First of all, I am a TA. I am a fair person. You cut out so much in what happened.
I mean really, you should be banned by now by what I hear you and your other
same Ip'd addresses did. Yes, I have my WoM logs. But  I might wait for a superop
to post the console logs.

I have stuff to tell you. This post is so fake I can't stand it.

1. We told you time and time again you were being disrepsectful to pretty much evryone and making random holes and tunnels.

2. After our warnings you decide to continue, I demoted you because you wouldn't stop.
You're lucky all I DID was demote bro. You got demoted before last time I checked so this
would be a perma one. But I wasn't sure so I gave you 2 strikes, strike 1 = demote, strike 2 = ban and IP ban.

-Stike 1 is continually breaking rules.
-Strike 2 is have your other same-Ip'd accounts break the rules.

3. I told you go ahead and post on forums but you will get torn up by how much you and your other
accounts have done. I have something for you... wait for me to finish the next post.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

qazwsxedc1357

hmmm.. why he was deranked then? i dont know tell me.

Ejay845

First off I'd like to say....

First off we did a combo-slap to you. I demoted, haze kicked.
Since you can't read in-game text, I'll say it here.
QAZ: YOU NEED TO STOP DISRESPECTING OUR PLAYERS AND MAKING TUNNELS AND HOLES ON GAME.
OPHA: YOU WERE DEMOTED PREVIOUSLY AND WAS MISTAKINGLY PROMOTED. DEMOTED BACK.

Now where to begin. Ah, let me share my WoM logs. But wait let me just say my warning for all to see- no wait.
Everyone read everything. I'll try to cut out irrelevant text.

===========================================================
What really happened that day...
===========================================================

Requesting SuperOp Skitty to the resque. I need you tp post the happenings of today
from ever since me and qaz said our first words to each other or just send it to me over pm.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

haze_storm15

your friend got derank cause he wasn't suppose to get rank back until this sunday.you where derank for disrespect you did't even post what really happen witch was a lie so you can not get rank back until thrusday of next week and your friend can't get it back till monday by then me and ejay will think if you get it back from there your friend was derank the first time due to water grief and he got luck that he only got a one rank demotion so there the situation.

qazwsxedc1357=will not get rank back until thrusday October,4,2012
opAHMADop= will not be getting his rank back until October,1,2012

bren4q

I've had enough of this.

qaz and opha are both banned from servers and forum.

After what seems like 20 warnings to both, this shit continues. It ends now. Peace shall be restored once again.
Surplus to requirements

Krawkyz

We need a clap emoticon. No more disrespect and lack of reading.
Oh, it wasn't just 20 warnings bren, just so you know.

We've had our fair readings of idiots: careman, domoboy (whatever the hell his name was), and now this.
If any of your annoying people are out there, and reading this, please, annoyances are annoying. When you are annoying, people will dislike you. Use common sense. Don't say "please don't hate on me" or ask "can you look at my adv request." Comments like these are annoying and idiotic. Nobody appreciates an idiot, or at least, nobody appreciates a PROLONGED idiot, where the same action comes up more than twice.
Here's some downsides to being annoying:
1: People don't like you
2: People feel no sympathy for you
3: People will do less to help you out
4: People don't like you, twice.

xxkaramx12

Ugh.. I got banned... before I read those replies.. I think I mis-understood. I wouldn't been talking to OPERATORS normally.. And joking with them in a way...
But I keep thinking about that all time when I'm sitting, browsing, Playing Minecraft.. I looked for 60 Servers and none of them have drawing commands in good ranks.. like I came in a one for sphereH, its owner+ rank!
So I'm sorry for mis understanding and making holes under the spawn. But I wish if you unban me Because I miss playing this game.. Bored doing nothing.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

xxkaramx12

Skitty

that ban is the reason you are globally banned.
i will allow bren and other staff to explain this as i am not the one who was there.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

xxkaramx12