Insomniac Classic 2 Offical Court Competition!

Started by Ejay845, September 28, 2012, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejay845

Judges, and Builders will be announced October 5th 2012 U.S. EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
======================

You'll know if you're accepted in 2 days, October 5th. The applications will be continually opened.
If you want to be apart of this at any time, feel free to apply. The builders can be as much
as wanted. Theres a max of 5 judges though, but if the builders quantity gets way bigger, then I
will require more judges. I'll post in case.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

NickyKim

:p Ejay you trying to make the court idea the ops and the other advs had fun of with griefers back in PK an official thing?? Nice idea. :D Although I don't see why the superops are not objecting now, because they so intensely did before D:
M.D. Kim, Nicky

bren4q

Quote from: NickyKim on October 03, 2012, 09:23:57 PM
Although I don't see why the superops are not objecting now, because they so intensely did before D:
On this occasion the court is just a building, for fun, and nothing more.

On the previous occasion some people tried to make the courtroom hearing a mandatory feature of dealing with griefers - that we would bring the offenders to the court room and go through a whole process of discussing the offence and deciding on punishment and so on. That is never going to become a standard way for dealing with rule-breakers. It is daft and would take way too much time. So we have no objection to a general building contest like this.
Surplus to requirements

Ejay845

Quote from: bren4q on October 04, 2012, 05:40:19 AM
Quote from: NickyKim on October 03, 2012, 09:23:57 PM
Although I don't see why the superops are not objecting now, because they so intensely did before D:
On this occasion the court is just a building, for fun, and nothing more.

On the previous occasion some people tried to make the courtroom hearing a mandatory feature of dealing with griefers - that we would bring the offenders to the court room and go through a whole process of discussing the offence and deciding on punishment and so on. That is never going to become a standard way for dealing with rule-breakers. It is daft and would take way too much time. So we have no objection to a general building contest like this.

Yeah, we were never actually gonna use it for reasons like that. You cant aruge with the clear blank facts of logs and your eyes. Besides, we'd only use the court to fool around or if wanted, we can gather everyone for a serious cause or change to the server. or if someone did something really wrong that actually would take voting so if they want they can come to the court^^ just for example, like the dwerg's case.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ejay845

WHO'S WHO?
======================================

Judges
1. winner321
2. Daymon10DD
3. McG
4. greenyoshi119   

Only one spot left! If it's not filled by Saturday EST time zone, then I will be a judge.

Builders

1. Mister_Survival
2. MarcusBoay
3. Mudman

We need atleast 3 more builders! We have atleast 4 judges, and only 3 builders!

=======================================================

Thanks for reading. Be sure to share this with people everywhere, whether you think they know it or not!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Daymon10DD

Lol, I actually had a dream about this... but I wasn't a judge! D: But thanks for making me one! :D I'll be sure to tell random people I see. :P
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

bb25565

I hould have built stuff, I have like 5 days to my self this week.
Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.

winner321

Egads better boot up WoM...Winner625 grab my duster. Winner3211 grab my special keyboard. :)
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

MarcusBoay

Quote from: Ejay845 on October 05, 2012, 03:14:16 PM
Builders

2. MarcusBoay

wat.
What just happened? Can you give me a brief explanation? o.o

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Ejay845

Quote from: MarcusBoay on October 06, 2012, 07:44:53 AM
Builders

2. MarcusBoay

wat.
You did say you wanted to be a builder, and even gave a video. lol
[spoiler][/spoiler]

MarcusBoay

Quote from: Ejay845 on October 06, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Builders

2. MarcusBoay

wat.
I only gave a video for the lolz. I have completely NO idea of what this is all about.

[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Ejay845

Quote from: MarcusBoay on October 06, 2012, 03:09:44 PM
Builders

2. MarcusBoay

wat.
I only gave a video for the lolz. I have completely NO idea of what this is all about.

Its a building competition. Build a court and it gets a chance to be the official IS2 or IS1 court. You decide which server.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

MarcusBoay

Quote from: Ejay845 on October 06, 2012, 03:40:42 PM
Builders

2. MarcusBoay

wat.

Its a building competition. Build a court and it gets a chance to be the official IS2 or IS1 court. You decide which server.
Can it be the build in my video?

Ejay845

Quote from: MarcusBoay on October 07, 2012, 02:24:46 AM
Quote from: Ejay845 on October 06, 2012, 03:40:42 PM
Builders

2. MarcusBoay

wat.

Can it be the build in my video?
Sure! now stop qouting XD
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Daymon10DD

How do you quote? ._. I have many questions of how to use these forums... Someone should make a thread of how to use the forums for new joiners... I guess I can be known as "fairly-new". :D
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.