Finding This Server.

Started by asdfghjkltaytay, November 24, 2011, 12:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfghjkltaytay

I Have Been A While For A Long Time Spending Most Of My Times On Other Beta Servers. Since I Am Currently Banned I Cant Log In And See What Happened To PKS.
So I Saw The New Server Name And Decided To Google It. Nothing. But At This Time I Was Just About To Leave. But Thank God For My Friend Keeping Me Updated. And Thank Goodness He Found Out About The New Website. So Right Now I Sit Here Typing About My Terrible Search For The New Servers.

Asdfghjkltaytay
P.S
IF There Is Any Beta Servers Can I Be Replied With The IP.

Skittlez

Why would we tell you the IP of our beta servers? If my memory serves me right, last time you logged in, you simply looked around said "Wow, this fucking sucks" and left.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

asdfghjkltaytay

Cuz I Lost All My Stuff And Really Couldnt Do Much.

Skittlez

Then at least ask what happened instead of just straight out swearing at the servers, then leaving. Rather misleading.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Sublimity

Please, type normal. I Hate This More Than 1337- or MSN speak.

Skitty

i hate bullies and people who come onto the servers to degrade our members so they can feel better.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

asdfghjkltaytay

Skitty

the reason you where banned on the classic servers was because many members would come and complain to us about your behavior.
from trolling them to messing with them.
there where complaints about how you blatantly told them how their build sucks.

so it was concluded that you should be banned.

and now with what skittlez said you can understand why you where banned.

Quote from: Skittlez on November 24, 2011, 12:23:52 PM
Then at least ask what happened instead of just straight out swearing at the servers, then leaving. Rather misleading.
if you wish to be unbanned on the classic servers post in the appeal section.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.