Started by bren4q, October 17, 2012, 09:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krawkyz

Saracalia

Kidd2000

Mister_Survival

Ok two things

1. Wtf is with Jake from Adventure Time using the "handgun"

2."Unless your Haze. He loves chuckin' doo doo everywhere." You go that right Kidd
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

Kidd2000

Jake is shooting because its a reply to what Noku posted earlier.

Mister_Survival

and i thought you would get teh joke....ah well...you would never be able to answer the riddles i know

bren4q

Quote from: Mister_Survival on October 29, 2012, 04:28:20 PM
and i thought you would get teh joke....ah well...you would never be able to answer the riddles i know
That was a joke?

Surplus to requirements

Kidd2000

Quote from: bren4q on October 29, 2012, 05:22:43 PM
Quote from: Mister_Survival on October 29, 2012, 04:28:20 PM
That was a joke?

Not really...

Mister_Survival

oh stfu

P.S. That stands for Shut The F*** Up

Kidd2000

Quote from: Mister_Survival on October 29, 2012, 06:06:49 PM
oh stfu

P.S. That stands for Shut The F*** Up

What the fuck does F*** mean?

Krawkyz

Saracalia

Juwayyid

QuoteWhat the fuck does F*** mean?

I wanna know!  I wanna know!  I wanna know!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skloosh

I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Jaysers

-cheesy intro music plays-
Game Host: Allllrriiiiight, welcome back to "GuessCraft", where we like to confuse the frick out of players by giving them a letter, and expect them to fill in the rest!
Let's talk to our contender. Good afternoon Steve, glad to have you on this show today.
Steve: Glad to be he-
Game Host: ALRIGHTY GIVE IT UP FOR STEVE EVERYONE! -loud cheering in the background-
Alright Steve, here is today's MOTD: "F***". Can you fill in the asterisks?
Steve: Umm... Is there the letter K?
Game Host: Let's see here, Miranda, show us, the LETTER KAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! -flails arms in dramatization-
-Camera goes to a figure standing next to a an unnecessarily large board with only 4 letters in it: "F**K"-
Game Host: -weird sound effects- LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE JUST HIT, THE DERPIOUS DOUBLE!!!!!!! This means, if you can guess the word correctly, you get and extra 100 points added to your score, AND WIN THIS BRAND. NEW. PIIIIIICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXE! -camera pans to a figure standing in a background dramatically posing while showing a pixelated iron pickaxe-
Now Steve. Can you guess what today's MOTD is?
Steve: Um.. is it... -thinking music comes on- Is it the word, Fork?
Game Host: We'll see. MIRANDA, SHOW US THE WORD, FORK!
-camera pans back into the unnecessarily giant board with someone running towards it, breathing heavily, showing a giant red "X"-
Game Host: Awwwww so close Steve. But the correct word wa- -power goes out due to Hurricane Sandy-

An unnecessary long way to guess what F*** meant.. But we were all assuming that it was the word Fork right?
...... IT'S 1 IN THE MORNING, OK?! I'm tired, don't hurt me D:
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."