The classic servers

Started by pusur44017, October 30, 2012, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusur44017

Yeah, what happend?
Due to the "Frankenstorm" Sandy, our server hoster Skitty lost power.
He is now sitting in the dark playing Scrabble and drinking warm beer ;D .

Oh,ok. when will it be back?
The servers will be back as soon as Skitty gets his power back ( that may take a few days)

My rank is gone on the temp server, Help!
Fear not, your rank will be restored once the main servers is back up.

My map is gone too! What now?
Your map and every block you buildt will be back as soon Skitty restores power.

Oh noes! I was going to use the last hours of the halloween building contest to improve my build!!
The halloween map is one of the few maps that is on the temp server so, you can continue to build.
The retail servers are both unaffected by the storm so you can still build for the contest there.

I hope you find this helpfull,
-pusur

P.S This is all we know and restoring power may be complicated due to, say a tree falling over something (which I hope not) I will try to keep the updates running as soon as I get the news.

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

greenyoshi119

lol, quick (and probably dumb) question, are you the one hosting the temp server?
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

pusur44017

Mudman

What about the Court Building competition?

Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

bren4q

Quote from: Mudman on October 30, 2012, 08:01:12 PM
What about the Court Building competition?
I think that can wait a day or two. Whereas Halloween is tomorrow.
Surplus to requirements

bubbles0989

I was scared that my rank was gone thanks for the info.  :D ;D 8)
"Bravery; an important word indeed. Only seven letters, but so many meanings behind it."

bren4q

Offtopic posts about timeszones have been removed.
Smiting not issued on this occasion  :P
Surplus to requirements

pusur44017

****UPDATE****Skitty was at a friends house with power, and posted in the shoutbox. He said that the power will most likely be out till next week.

-pusur

Skitty

they can read. unfortunately i do not know when i will get power. so i do not have an eta for the servers. i do have a generator that will be powering the house next time. so it shouldn't be as bad. but i dont have the thing hooked up to the house.

but yeah its bad. tree fell on my driveway, killed that powerlines. then on both sides of my road trees are down and killed those lines. and if you see nyc well yeah. so you can imagine its bad. but as you can see im alive. the servers are fine. i have them disconnected so if and when the power comes on they dont go zap.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.