Endermantel Demotion Request!

Started by Saracalia, November 29, 2012, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

I am not sure if I am supposed to put this here or what, but since it is on a similar topic, I should. I would like to kindly resign from my rank of TrustedAdmin and head back to one of the builder ranks. The reason for this is because I am actually going to be starting a new job on Monday, and won't be able to be on the servers as much. I would probably jump on like once a week, but even if I was an OP, I should actually be on every day.

Also, not sure if I did this right.

Ejay845

nooo! fack! how mant TAs is that!?! guess I'll start being more....on-ish. My hours are 7:00pm-8:30pm US EST :D Im buzy bishes! -posted from viaWii lol mistakes are known for the dipshizes who want to notice
[spoiler][/spoiler]

jwirth

Its sad to see another Staff member leave, we are very limited on TA's now and few active ops.
Lets hope we get more staff before we get a big hit.
Well I hope you enjoy your new job and make sure to stop by if you get the time.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

NickyKim

Speaking of staff, I think we need 2 more operators to help us with work at times when no other op can get on... Kinda understaffed at the moment for unusual times.
M.D. Kim, Nicky

bren4q

Quote from: NickyKim on November 30, 2012, 12:59:31 AM
Speaking of staff, I think we need 2 more operators to help us with work at times when no other op can get on... Kinda understaffed at the moment for unusual times.
Sure, let me just pick some out from the huge list of Operator rank requests over the last month....
Hmm. Not much going on in there.

Last application was over a month ago by Jakecpr. I might give him a shot if he is still around and still interested. Other than that, what do you suggest for getting 2 more operators?
Surplus to requirements

jwirth

All I can think of is advertising more or for once if we haven't and maybe we will get more people and eventually have more requests for ranks. Like I said in the past I will donate money if needed to make the server more lively again.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Saracalia

Quote from: jwirth on November 30, 2012, 10:08:26 AM
All I can think of is advertising more or for once if we haven't and maybe we will get more people and eventually have more requests for ranks. Like I said in the past I will donate money if needed to make the server more lively again.

I am always willing to donate to help out the servers. I think it is sad though that I am requesting a demotion because of a new job, but hopefully the servers will have more new OP's to help out.

Ejay845

Quote from: jwirth on November 30, 2012, 10:08:26 AM
Well...Me getting back on youtube I found out I'm now semi-famous with over 100 subscribers! So I can start making videos of cool things on the server. Does Is1 still crash a lot? There's more on IS1 that my viewers find interesting! Oh and ain't is now a word! See! No red line! lol
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

bren4q

IS1 sometimes crashes, approx once every week or two.
Surplus to requirements

Mister_Survival

Believe it or not, I actually have experience and have BEEN a TA before. So if you need anyone...
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

Krawkyz

Quote from: Mister_Survival on December 01, 2012, 01:00:57 PM
Believe it or not, I actually have experience and have BEEN a TA before. So if you need anyone...
Believe it or not, TA is just a name of a rank and in this case is exclusive to the server. Any other servers with this name are completely different.

Skittlez

Quote from: Krawkyz on December 01, 2012, 06:29:56 PM
Believe it or not, TA is just a name of a rank and in this case is exclusive to the server. Any other servers with this name are completely different.

Maybe he meant Teacher Assistant? :P
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Reichtmueller

Quote from: Skittlez on December 01, 2012, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: Krawkyz on December 01, 2012, 06:29:56 PM

Maybe he meant Teacher Assistant? :P
lol'd
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Mister_Survival

i am only 12...dont you know that...even though i am in IMSA

P.S. IMSA stands for Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy...so you guys wouldnt understand
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.