Minecraft Christmas

Started by Jahona, December 15, 2012, 09:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

jwirth

Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Glenn

Heh, I stayed up so long yesterday to see the premiere of that vid/song on the yogscast livestream.... They allways have so much "technical difficultys"... Anyways, pretty funny song :D
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Skittlez

We need to start building a large hill on creative. I've heard rumours....
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

jwirth

Large hill? Why a large hill, or is it just something I missed about a project with a hill. hmmm.

Skittlez

Quote from: jwirth on December 17, 2012, 10:55:57 AM
Large hill? Why a large hill, or is it just something I missed about a project with a hill. hmmm.

The recent update snuck in some Christmas themed stuff. I don't want to ruin it, but there's supposed to be some fun stuff.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

jwirth

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Skittlez on December 17, 2012, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: jwirth on December 17, 2012, 10:55:57 AM

The recent update snuck in some Christmas themed stuff. I don't want to ruin it, but there's supposed to be some fun stuff.
But what would a large hill do? Like sleding?
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Daymon10DD

I have a link for the new update features and I also read the soon-to-come updates and i'm really excited! :D If you do not want the updates to be spoiled, DO NOT click the link! http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features However, if you want to see the updates, you may click the link.
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

Juwayyid

Please!  No updates!  Waiting for and installing updated mods is the worst!  I'm sick of it!  Please don't let the Christmas update ruin things!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 18, 2012, 03:59:51 PM
Please!  No updates!  Waiting for and installing updated mods is the worst!  I'm sick of it!  Please don't let the Christmas update ruin things!
My sentiments too. All these regular updates just make for downtime and glitchy servers as Bukkit and various plugins need to get updates. 1 big update every 3 months would make life easier (from a server admin's point of view).
Surplus to requirements

Kenyor

Quote from: bren4q on December 18, 2012, 04:42:29 PM
My sentiments too. All these regular updates just make for downtime and glitchy servers as Bukkit and various plugins need to get updates. 1 big update every 3 months would make life easier (from a server admin's point of view).

Me three! We haven't even got a version of VoxelSniper compatible with 1.4.5 never mind another update! :(
EliteBuilder
I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Jaysers

We still have one hope remaining gents:

December 21st, 2012

We can only hope it comes soon enough..
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Kenyor on December 18, 2012, 07:42:07 PM
Quote from: bren4q on December 18, 2012, 04:42:29 PM

Me three! We haven't even got a version of VoxelSniper compatible with 1.4.5 never mind another update! :(
Me four! I'm sick of having to choose between playing with mods, or playing online I'd rather just, as mentioned by Bren, have a big update every couple of months...
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.