(aham)

It was a little Christmas play
who got into my way
To them, I tried to say
but in the last end I just said: "kay"
(bongo drum solo)

Anyway to the head case:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EMPERIA WAR!!

Soo DATE: 16-2-2013! Rules will be set at the start of the war. This time all quarters are infinite for players, weapons and lives, thanks to the new towers! So, come everyone, join the Emperia war!

signed on:

Elixirbrew Quarter:
Juwayyid the Great Wizard Captain!
Operator GlennvW2468
Wills

Dunkel Quarter:
Sir Jaysers
Archer Butlerbandit (also known as "him with the bow")
Haze the crazy mexican

Industry Quarter:
Pokemaster Thealex447

Saltwater Quarter:
Server troll Krawkyz

NickyKim

NickyKim, joining Team Elixirbrew for War. How extremely nice of you to include the South Korean Time for it. If it wasn't for that, I would've spent 30mins agonizing myself trying to translate the times. Great! Lookin' forward to it.
M.D. Kim, Nicky

Jaysers

The door of the tavern opens with an eerie creak as the amateur adventurer enters the tavern...
Me: Is there where you sign up for the uh.. umm...
Steve in cloak: -slowly spins dagger on the table- aye foh what? Spit it out then.
Me: The Assa-
Steve in cloak: -covers mouth with hand- SSssshhhhh. Best not to say that out heyuh in public boeh.
Me: T-then what should I call it then?
Steve in cloak: -resumes spinning dagger- There's been a few changes around here. Call us of the Dunkel Quarter.
Me: So do I talk to you to get in the Assa- I mean.. Dunkel Quarter?
Steve in cloak: -briefly inspects- Hmm.. Come wit' meh. We'll see wat yur made of. -grabs knife and exits quietly-

Long story short: Sign meh up for The Dunkel Quarter Assassins!
(PS: Is the time 8pm in Washington set as in Washington DC or Northwest Washington state? There's a whole 3 hour difference there so I just wanted to clarify lol)
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

thealex447

TEAM GUARD YEA

Also, is that Washington DC or Washington above Oregon?

Juwayyid

It's about time I took back to my former career as the great and mighty "Juwayyid the Great!  Wizard Captain!"  I'll be joining the wizard quarter in this battle!

Make sure that if you sign up you make it there in the correct date!

Also, I think emperor means the east coast USA time zone when he says DC.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Glenn

NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Emperor_Quimby

If it (USA) Washington DC - district of Columbia: freday 15. februar 2013, kl. 19:00:00

pusur44017

Krawkyz

Dancing on a wooden leg
Faked the pirate motto, me peg
The pirate team for me.

Shouting on "Fire the Lead!"
And now all of you are dead.
The pirate team for me.

Survivors are to walk the plank
Especially that person named Frank.
The pirate team for me.

Aye, the pirates are on cue
Our booty, our money, our deathly due
Aye, the pirates are for me, ya laddy!

Jaysers

-Jay looked at his pocket-watch, wiping the rain off the glass with his finger. He compared the time on his watch to the clock on the tower, and realized his watch was three cycles behind-
Recruit: What seems to be the issue?
Jay: Nothing important. Just checkin' the time is all.
-He was slightly vexed by how the time difference happened, and quickly fixed his watch. He looked behind to look at his trainee-
Jay: Let us continue with haste. The meeting is about to start soon, and I'd rather not want to keep them waiting because of a new recruit.

Tis fun posting small stories like this on something almost completely unrelated :P
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Emperor_Quimby

Until others joins the other quarters, Elixirbrew will be for the nonce closed.

Krawkyz

Quote from: Jaysers on December 27, 2012, 12:07:18 AM
-Jay looked at his pocket-watch, wiping the rain off the glass with his finger. He compared the time on his watch to the clock on the tower, and realized his watch was three cycles behind-
Recruit: What seems to be the issue?
Jay: Nothing important. Just checkin' the time is all.
-He was slightly vexed by how the time difference happened, and quickly fixed his watch. He looked behind to look at his trainee-
Jay: Let us continue with haste. The meeting is about to start soon, and I'd rather not want to keep them waiting because of a new recruit.

Tis fun posting small stories like this on something almost completely unrelated :P

Kraw looked behind him to see another of his fellows while following these two.
Kraw: Aye, shh, laddy! You'll alert the 'sins to us presence.
Pirate: Cool pocket watch.
Kraw: *facepalm* Usually they aren't as exposed as this. Aye, they be up to somethin' I reckon.
Pirate: I wonder if they will let me join their team.
Kraw slaps the Pirate into his senses, but in a quiet manner as to not alert those 2 Assassins.
Kraw: Doesn't matter, once the trap is sprung no team or any of those laddies will survive the onslaught of it.

Jaysers

A few comments and questions... :O

What is it about Elexibrew that makes everyone want to join o.o?

Will each class have enchantments? For example:
Pirates have fire & blast protection (I NEED VITAMIN C)
Assassins have power/punch bows (30 shots, -maybe- one kill)
Guards... (THEY'RE OP AS IT IS)
Wizards have feather falling (MY LEG!)

Invisible potions can go either way of wizards and assassins. Personally, I think assassins should have them as well, but that's just my opinion.

Each class has a specialty of PvP it would seem. Guards are mainly IN-YO-FACE! Pirates seem to be BURN-AND-SLAUGHTER! Assassins are mainly Far-distance-Pew-Pew or sneaky-stabby! and wizards seem like SPAM-INSTA.HARMS or POISON-STAB!

We should make sure that one class can't use items of another class, like an assassin can't pick up full iron armor or wizards can't pick up flint&steel and TnT. Is there any way to make sure each player stays true to his/her class?

Then there's the whole balance issue. It's going to be hard balancing these four classes, especially since one class can outdo another. For example, wizards can become OVERLY powerful if they have poison and insta-harms.

Even if one class completely dominates every other ones, I'm still looking forward to this event :D

Krawkyz

Personally, I think pirates are the least balanced class. They only get items that are somewhat good. Anyone can easily dodge tnt, and cobwebs aren't effective when the person you attack has the same weapon. That's kinda why I chose pirates. Err...

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Jaysers on December 27, 2012, 11:35:32 PM
A few comments and questions... :O

What is it about Elexibrew that makes everyone want to join o.o?

Will each class have enchantments? For example:
Pirates have fire & blast protection (I NEED VITAMIN C)
Assassins have power/punch bows (30 shots, -maybe- one kill)
Guards... (THEY'RE OP AS IT IS)
Wizards have feather falling (MY LEG!)

Invisible potions can go either way of wizards and assassins. Personally, I think assassins should have them as well, but that's just my opinion.

Each class has a specialty of PvP it would seem. Guards are mainly IN-YO-FACE! Pirates seem to be BURN-AND-SLAUGHTER! Assassins are mainly Far-distance-Pew-Pew or sneaky-stabby! and wizards seem like SPAM-INSTA.HARMS or POISON-STAB!

We should make sure that one class can't use items of another class, like an assassin can't pick up full iron armor or wizards can't pick up flint&steel and TnT. Is there any way to make sure each player stays true to his/her class?

Then there's the whole balance issue. It's going to be hard balancing these four classes, especially since one class can outdo another. For example, wizards can become OVERLY powerful if they have poison and insta-harms.

Even if one class completely dominates every other ones, I'm still looking forward to this event :D

Well assassins can't brew can they? Yeah i though soo. But you always train your eyes to see in the dark (eat carrots)
Also i think the reason why all want's to join Elixirbrew is bescause they are loaded with potions and enderpearls, which is gonna be bad for them when they realize how easly they are to kill.

But when the game start, i will be flying around to watch eveyone only use their own weapons and armor (how can you watch over us when we are spread all the way around emperia?) well all i'm gonna say is you guys wouldn't be spread all over the map, i will get to that when we start the game.

And the only think that is unbalanced is the enderpearls. No one got fire protection soo everyone can easly burn to ash. And i don't wanna have enchants couse i think the weapons is fine as they and no need to do that.

I will try to have balanced team soo we don't have a team overloaded.