New Name!

Started by Skittlez, November 06, 2011, 11:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaminguru

I could see elections be won by the party that hired the most poll strippers.

ThorSummoner

Quote from: findena on November 06, 2011, 11:31:24 AM
I personally think that we are so used to Pk in the name, that we should keep the Pk in it.
Just so, that people that have not been on in forever and a day, shall find the server easily.

Maybe make the PK stand for something else.

What do you guys think?
The "power krew" title has been asked by our beloved previous owner to be disbanded. As well as the accronym PK and PKS, your all fortunate that i'd talked him into allowing me to inherit the group as opposed to just disbanding it entirely.
-Thor

bren4q

Quote from: ThorSummoner on November 06, 2011, 07:14:43 PM
your all fortunate that i'd talked him into allowing me to inherit the group as opposed to just disbanding it entirely.

Cool. Where can we get access to the Beta 1 world and all the forum content that you inherited?
Surplus to requirements

Juwayyid

How about the XKrew?  I know it might sound like credit is given to power still, but he is the one to bring us all together!  The x implicates we are no longer with him, but still here!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

The term XKrew is already used in the internet world. Would be nice to have something unique to us.
Surplus to requirements

Sublimity

Skithor Servers
Thorski Servers

Game Klub Servers?

Ejay845

Uh heres a few suggested previously:
1. Carbon Domain
2. The Source
3. The Begging
4. Unknown
5.  NoName
6. NF/NS - Nuclear Force/ Nuclear Source
7. SDK / Super Dangerous Kool-aid/Solar Drug Krazy/ Sugar Double Kang?
Lol they may  not be good but they're some
;)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Juwayyid

I like some of Ejays.  The source sounds interesting as does something like The Unknown.  I like those 2!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

skloosh

ExoTrace Servers or E.T. Servers for short

gaminguru

ExoTrace Servers sounds pretty cool, and exotrace.com is available. The Source is a pretty commonly used type of name, so is unknown. SDK suggests software development kit to me at least.

Juwayyid

The how about my so commonly used name for a town EVERLONG!