Finally I've found it...

Started by whyitell, March 19, 2013, 04:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyitell

Finally I've found it... I've been looking for it some time. Its here. I'm so happy!

[spoiler]

I want it so bad. Its a powder snowboard, its even got a 'camel toe tail'. I'm gonna' start saving.'[/spoiler]

~Whyitell~
'

[/url]

Skittlez

Lawl! Awesome board, thought I've never known that swallowtails are now being called "cameltoes" :P How much does it go for?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

Skittlez

Quote from: bren4q on March 19, 2013, 07:33:28 PM
One's mum would not approve.

Mum's not much of a snowboarder. And mum has a sense of humor anyways.

whyitell

There not being called that. Bataleon jut likes to have fun (I ride a bataleon disaster.)By the way here is the original post if you are interested. Also skittles do you snowboard?http://www.bataleon.com/boards_camel_toe_limited

-Whyitell-

[/url]

Skittlez

If it's limited edition, it's probably out of my price range. I'll save for a Burton

Quote from: whyitell on March 20, 2013, 03:47:09 PM
Also skittles do you snowboard?

Aye, got a generic Morrow board, and some sweet Burton Customs Bindings. Just got back from Whistler/Blackcomb a few days ago. It snowed, so I managed to catch some untouched powder.

whyitell

I have customs aswell treated myself for Christmas. . I just came back from Åre (Sweden) with a special present from the mountin. A fractured collar bone :).

[/url]

Skittlez

Quote from: whyitell on March 20, 2013, 03:57:11 PM
I just came back from Åre (Sweden) with a special present from the mountin. A fractured collar bone :). Battle Wound.

whyitell

I think that has to be the best post ever. Enjoy your karma good sir.

[/url]

Jaysers

Quote from: whyitell on March 20, 2013, 07:25:10 PM
I think that has to be the best post ever. Enjoy your karma good sir.

Kraw would not approve of this :3
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

whyitell

[/url]

Jaysers

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Krawkyz

Well, technically it was a helpful post in laughter, and laughter cures many diseases every year, such as depression...and really nothing else...

whyitell

He post made me forget the pain I was in for a few minutes, if that doesn't deserve karma then I don't know what does.

[/url]

Jaysers

Lol I apologize, Whyitell, if what I posted came to be somewhat derogative. My intention for that post was to either cause a bit more chuckles or just simply troll Kraw.