Elite Builder application by MarcusBoay

Started by MarcusBoay, March 26, 2013, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusBoay

1. Currently Vetbuilder due to inactivity on the servers (was TA for a very long time but got SuperOP for a very short period of time.)
2. Elite Builder Application for Insomniac Servers
3. Is this really needed? ._. I was here before bren4q was even on this server.
The 1st build was inspired by Blitzkin's incomplete build which I believe is now an archived map (spiral?).
Map: marcusandreich
The 2nd build was for the finale agianst kesteve for the 1st build off hosted by Noku.
Map: buildoff3
The 3rd build was also for the 1st build off.
Map: buildoff1b
All of these builds are on IS1

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Skittlez

Votes are being processed. To all whom it may concern, please check your emails.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Juwayyid

Might I ask what has inspired you to come back after so long and request the rank after having had these builds for so long? 

Basically, why did you wait so long? 
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

MarcusBoay

Quote from: Juwayyid on March 26, 2013, 08:40:31 PM
Might I ask what has inspired you to come back after so long and request the rank after having had these builds for so long? 

Basically, why did you wait so long?

I was TA before this but due to major inactivity on the servers, I got demoted to Vet. I'm coming back just for a while to see what's up and so on because I'm still having exams till the end of this year. Then, I'm free.

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Skittlez

Your application has been accepted! Congratulations on your new rank!
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.