Interaction with a Female.

Started by Skloosh, March 30, 2013, 06:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skloosh

omg I'm freaking the fuck out what do i do!? help pls srsly halp guys! D:
how make babby?! ( kidding on that last one but seriously help? )
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Juwayyid

Am I missing something here?  A joke or are you asking for help with something?  (Haha, in really not sure!)
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skloosh

I'm serious you guys don't know me irl I'm awkward as fuck :/

Kidd2000

Hmmm, be clean. That's all I can say. Just look nice and casual. Also, if you're feeling vulnerable, wear a sweater or jacket or something. I found it much easier to do a speech with clothes covering my arms rather than just wearing a t-shirt. Now this isn't something I just made up. So actualy take this into account.

Butlerbandit

2 things:

Please be more specific with your question/problem. All I've gotten so far is you're nervous about talking to a girl, a problem so broad and universal that literally every man who has ever existed has experienced it.

Also: you're posting this query on a site devoted to a small group of mostly guys who spend the majority of their free time playing minecraft and arguing about grammer. You may be better off asking someone irl, such as your father or a trusted uncle, or perhaps a girl with whom you are fomfotably friend zoned.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Juwayyid

For the love if god, just don't sit there thinking "I'm talking to a girl!"  That will destroy you.  Treat the situation as what it is, a hang out.  She has asked you out, so she must not think you are all that awkward!  There is something in there she likes, so just remember that. 

And if you are really awkward, play that towards the situation and make a joke or funny situation out of it.  If all goes wrong, so what?  People forget and move on, so don't fret bub!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skloosh

so i should play it cool think about her more as a buddy ( impossible due to how fucking hot she is ) wear axe ( its the only deodorant i have :I i don't have the spray if that's what u mean ) dress/be clean and talk about things we have in common? i think I'm starting to get it :I

Butlerbandit

Also: don't mention the ponies.

If she brings it up, great, but otherwise, don't mention the ponies.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Skittlez

Quote from: Butlerbandit on March 30, 2013, 02:25:50 PM
All I've gotten so far is you're nervous about talking to a girl, a problem so broad and universal that literally every man who has ever existed has experienced it.

Tip: ask a gay guy. Nobody seems to have less of a problem communicating with women than gay people.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

bren4q

Whenever she is talking to you, slowly nod and wink at her.
Surplus to requirements

Kidd2000

Skittlez

This place is turning more and more into Reddit everyday...

Juwayyid

Actually, the gay guy thing may not be so helpful as their interests are in another sex and don't bond the same as a man would a woman...  Might be a bad idea actually!

Skittlez

Quote from: Juwayyid on March 30, 2013, 08:43:35 PM
Actually, the gay guy thing may not be so helpful as their interests are in another sex and don't bond the same as a man would a woman...  Might be a bad idea actually!

Perhaps a bisexual?

winner321

Quote from: Skittlez on March 30, 2013, 04:52:58 PM
This place is turning more and more into Reddit everyday...

EXACTLY
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?