IS1/IS2 update

Started by Skitty, April 03, 2013, 12:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitty

Is1 and Is2 got an amazing hardware update.
amd hexcore T1150 at 4.0 overclocked
crosshair R5 mobo.
1kwatt psu
better fans.
upgraded cooling system.

basically. is1 and is2 idle really fast now.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

EvilGeniuses

Mudman

Sounds awesome! If only I had a computer to get on..

Sounds like software steroids!
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Skitty

i have great plans for it.

winner321

Quote from: Mudman on April 03, 2013, 09:38:49 AM
Sounds awesome! If only I had a computer to get on..

hardware
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Skitty

is1 and is2 use about a gig of ram per cleint. so roughly 2 gigs. and i have the system runnign the bare essentials to run. so a simple av and mbam.

Saracalia

Come to think about it, I always wished I could get my computer running fast, then I looked at yours and that is running 2 servers plus god knows what else, and then I look at mine and this is mine with only Google Chrome open.

Skitty

right now its just is1 and is2 and the remote tool i use. basically i built this server for us the server runners/players can do something with. my plan is to start up a radio system that will allow users to ,during their allowed time to broadcast music, i will also be setting up a bot codenamed sachiel that will monitor the IRC for codewords. so ?like ?wish ?hate. these words will enable the system to delicate which songs people like most and hate the most. ?wish would be for request when sachiel or the dj at the moment wants to enable the request lines.

to help me in this project i am pulling in a friend i call "The Professor" to assist me in this endeavor. i have worked with him in the past on freelance projects and i know his working style. so you might be seeing a new members shortly.

also funfact darth and him sound like they are twins.

Mudman

I didn't even in know that was possible!!

This would give us the edge over all servers! We could have applications rolling in every week like the good ol days.

High5 skitty!
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Daymon10DD

Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

greenyoshi119

If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.