Attack on the Creative Server Spawn City.

Started by sifitis, April 05, 2013, 06:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sifitis

Earlier today (around 5:45 PM  EST), I went to the spawn on the creative server.  My FPS immediatly took a nose dive off a cliff, and (after about 20 seconds of loading), I realized that the spawn area, as well as the towns joined with spawn via railroads had, in total, approximatly 15,000 pigs everywhere.  The infestation was limited to the area, but was powerful enough to cause corruption and EXTREME lag.  (I had about 2 FPS most of the time).  I reccomend that an investigation take place to discover the people responsible, and appropriate measures be taken from there.

Screenshots

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Thanks.

Juwayyid

H O L Y   C O W !

Er, pig.

Well, I was at spawn a few days back and there were to piggies, so this had to have been pretty recent.  Not sure though, but this looks like voxel sniper.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

sifitis

the server doesnt have voxelsniper because of the update.  This meant that I had to manually kill all of the pigs. :-\

Probably a mob spawning command though.

bren4q

Found culprit.
New player on earlier called "fpS_laG". Only item in their inventory was pig egg and they were located near main spawn. It's so much easier when they have obvious names.
Pigs were removed and player is banned.
Surplus to requirements

Juwayyid

All with just eggs huh?  Can you imagine the time it took them to place down so many?  And it can all be cleared with an easy /killall!

That name...  Sure provided what the name suggested!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

10 minutes is how long they spent. Probably had an autoclicker program.
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Krawkyz

I'm tired of these motherfucking pigs on this motherfucking bridge!

thrash393 made this up

Saracalia

whyitell

It's not a auto clicker, there is a way to code a autoegg i was trying to code when back when I was making a client. Here's a demo I found on youtube Clients Tuts| Nodus : Autoegg

[/url]