I think I am starting to do well with my place on Survival!

Started by Saracalia, May 09, 2013, 01:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

A nice large house surrounded by a wooden wall in a large area outside of the spawn town...

All of the stuff I make off my property goes to profit for my Survival Company, Endermantel Mining Co. At the moment, I am still trying to make the cash for a shop inside Spawn. This is how I am doing it.

A nice large Mine helps a bit. What ever comes out of this mine, goes to profit.

If you jumped from the top, there goes half your health with iron armor on.

I also have a nice little farm. Sadly, most of this actually stays behind so I can survive.

Like I said, I think I am starting to do really well. Who likes my place?
P.S: Welcome to visit, there is 1 chest that is unlock that is full of dirt, all that dirt is free for anyone to take. But please, do not take any of the torches, as I am trying to keep mobs off my property.

Juwayyid

Great!  Hope things go better for you in this new setup and you get left alone to play in peace.  Just be sure to protect yourself so as to not get raided again!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Saracalia

Quote from: Juwayyid on May 09, 2013, 03:47:50 PM
Great!  Hope things go better for you in this new setup and you get left alone to play in peace.  Just be sure to protect yourself so as to not get raided again!

Only if Protection Stones were a little cheaper.

MarcusBoay

Starting to do well, then yes. I'm not sure how a big difference playing on the survival server is compared to vanilla survival alone but I'm just gonna post one of Etho's gameplay here.
Start from 02:27
It's insane what he makes and I believe it's 100% survival and vanilla.
Etho Plays Minecraft - Episode 268: Special World

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]