Retiring

Started by Mudman, May 18, 2013, 12:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudman

I'm afraid the time has come... I must retire from minecraft. The love of minecraft i once had is now dull. Ive been becoming less and less interested.I actually stuck around for a bit longer because of you guys :). I'll miss you guys and visit. Maybe I'll come back when life is less complicated and the mine craft spark'll relight.

Stay classy my insomniacs, I'll miss ya.
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Skloosh

We'll miss ya Mud... ya selfish bastard how dare you leave us? );
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

MarcusBoay

You'll definitely be back. NOBODY can simply quit Minecraft. But as for now, good luck with life.

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

pusur44017

Good luck onwards, hope life will treat you well.

-pusur

Emperor_Quimby

Emperia will always be open for you :)

bren4q

Best o' luck Mudman.
Surplus to requirements

whyitell

Have fun in further life. I will enjoy our next visit. Farewell,

~Whyitell~

[/url]

Jahona

You can log off but you can never leave.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: darthjahona on May 18, 2013, 11:13:09 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot. You need a exorcist to drive out the spirit of insomniac, then you have leave.

Kidd2000

Last time I remembered, a rules stated that you can depart from the servers, but never leave the family. Which basically means we're in your heart forever. Yeah, this should be a fuzzy wuzzy moment but it isnt. Awkward Panda indeed.

Krawkyz

Quote from: darthjahona on May 18, 2013, 11:13:09 AM
It's sad nobody gets this reference.
Hotel Insomniaforma.

jwirth

Sucks to see another person leave the admin team, and you better visit us or I'll come lookin for yea and drag you back for a visit :V.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Daymon10DD

NO! Why you leave us, huh? Okay well goodbye hope to never see you again later! :D Jk! I hope you come visit us! Now the Classic will be even MORE lonelier... :l I wanted you to see me become like an EliteBuilder or like an Op or something and you would've been proud of me! Wait, you would be proud of me, right? o_. aaaannnnyyways, you better come on like... once or twice each week! :D (That seems more than you used to go on...) and yeah! :D I hope you have fun with your rerereretirement! Good luck Mudman! :3

TEE~HEE!
       -RaZn

P.S Now I can play around with these options! :D                                   GoodBye! :'(
     EDIT: Can you plleeeaaassseeee at least come visit on my birthday? It's next week (Tuesday May, 28th, 2013) and I want you to at least visit! :D As long as I go on...
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

gtracebike1

Good bye mud, we'll all miss you

good luck!
it's called IRONC