Xbox One and PS4

Started by bren4q, May 24, 2013, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaysers

something almost completely irrelevant to this topic
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/410397/blog/my-e3-2013-most-anticipated-super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds/
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

EvilGeniuses

Hell yeah Smash Bros!!! Also I'm super excited for Ace Attorney 5 as well, it's gonna be so sick!

Krawkyz

Dupple

If I am already repeating something that was already said, sorry. I do not have long to read over everything everyone has already posted, nor watch the feature length videos pertaining to the material.
However, I would just like to post this I found regarding Xbox One. I have not looked into any information on the PS4, so my current standing is biased.
http://i.imgur.com/s4rFvsn.png

I'm still rooting for the 3DO.

EvilGeniuses

Sooo.... Kingdom Hearts 3, anyone?

Butlerbandit

More important than any upcoming console, however, is the 23 seconds teaser played at E3 for STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT III !!

Battlefront II is quite literally my favorite console game of all time, and I had all but given up hope of the BF3 project being revived after it's development crapped out.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Juwayyid

Is there any news on kingdom hearts 3?  Kingdom hearts is about the only other game I've played aside from minecraft!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jaysers

Quote from: EvilGeniuses on June 11, 2013, 01:42:07 AM
Sooo.... Kingdom Hearts 3, anyone?

FRICKING FINALLY. HOLY FRICKING CRUD; I HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS FRICKING GAME TO REVEAL ITSELF. FRICK YEAH.

Juw, they released a trailer, but that's about it.

Kingdom Hearts 3 -- E3 2013 Announcement Trailer

Oh, and on another note:
Halo 5 - Official Teaser Trailer Revealed!
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

thealex447

For me, the real star of the show was Battlefront 3.
Star Wars: Battlefront Official E3 Preview

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skitty

final fantasy versus 2.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skloosh

I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Kidd2000