Building a Spawn (For Creative!)

Started by Juwayyid, July 03, 2013, 02:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thealex447

Going off of what winner said, not necessarily about ranks, but about the design of spawn. I know you guys already have quite a bit built, but spawn should act like a hub, connecting all the different worlds. It should be useful to all ranks, not just guests looking for a new plot. Setting different spawns for different ranks would be a good way to link worlds without letting guests loose all over the server.

sifitis

What I find would be a useful change is a way to encourage travel to other maps. Currently, most guests either ignore or downright don't grasp that there are maps that aren't plotworlds.  If we could find a way to get players building in more than their tiny plots, it would certainly add to the server.

Juwayyid

Funny enough, when I mention other maps to players a lot still prefer to stay on plots!  I think the idea of /home would be useful to emphasize as well, cause methinks they prefer the ease of returning to their plots with an easy command
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.