Shops in Pier17

Started by BananaSquats, August 07, 2013, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaSquats

I'm making this post to inform the shop owners of Pier17 that if their shop is not up and running by Monday August 12, 2013 their shop will be taken down and your rights will be removed. Either that or you will be fined.

We are saying this because it makes the server look like a ghost town and it might scare players away? I dunno, but it probably would be preferred that the pier look populated instead of abandoned.

The current shops up for removal are:

Juanny's Building Supplies (Weeks notice)
Gvc's Redstone -n- More (Week's notice)
Thrash & Krawkyz's Machinery Galore (Months Notice To get it up and running)
The Voodoo Hut [Juwayyid] (Months Notice To get it up and running)

To Thrash, Krawkyz and Juwayyid, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. We just want to see you guys put in some stuff to sell. Your shops look very nice and we want to see them completed.

Again, to anyone who wants to make their own shop just contact either Pusur44017 or me to get rights to the pier.

Juwayyid

Well I'm not exactly very active on survival anymore, nor did I really ever have anything to sell in that shop.  I'll be on survival now and then building up my treehouse, but I probably won't be using the shop, so I guess you can give it to whoever wants to use it.  Put it up for sale or something.

Smart move by the way BananaSquats!  It would be best if the shops at spawn did seem active to new players!  Good thinking.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

BananaSquats

Jahona

The Pier!  My side your side my side your side!
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

pusur44017

We'll also need someone who can remove locks/shops on the chests if the shop gets removed.

-pusur

Jahona

pusur44017

I did, I just need the lock picks :P

-pusur