Milson Point Spleef Arena

Started by Saracalia, January 08, 2014, 12:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

So I thought about rebuilding the Sports Arena that is in Milson Point to new look, Spleef Arena. So far, I got the plans down, but it isn't going to be an easy task.

The entry inside the arena will be stairs leading up to the ticket booth, and a snack bar. Where there is lifts and stairs to go up and down the floors, from B1 to 2. Changerooms for teams or players to go into there colours, and also, private booths on the 2nd floor for commentary and media/sponcers.

These are the plans I got for the stadium.

As for other stuff around Milson Point, IBT Trains will be stopped at Duskwood Station due to some more works in the southern half of Milson Point, Especially with new train lines, and new train stations.
To get to Milson Point, it can be found on the old map of the classic server! Ask NickyKim for which train line to take to go to Milson Point

MeatFeastMan

Nice. Looking good. The good bit is that you have plans.

Juwayyid

Talk to some members like Butlerbandit or Sifitis who have been able to set up arenas that reset themselves with a click of a button.  It's extremely useful and, I believe, very easy to set up.  (If the Voxel Gadget mod is updated and on the server)
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Saracalia

Quote from: Juwayyid on January 08, 2014, 12:18:35 PM
Talk to some members like Butlerbandit or Sifitis who have been able to set up arenas that reset themselves with a click of a button.  It's extremely useful and, I believe, very easy to set up.  (If the Voxel Gadget mod is updated and on the server)

Will be taking to them then about it, but probably later on when the stadium is setted up. At the moment, I am going to bring down the current Sports Centre and putting in the new arena.

Saracalia

Yeah, but it is hard going by the plans. Anyways, I have started work on the Spleef Arena and I have seem to got a nice circular motion into the side of the building. But the floors may not go as planned, so I am going to continue and try working on the Spleef Arena. I will need a little help with redstone lighting at the roof of the building with the light looking down towards the arena floor.