Rant over past events.

Started by Krawkyz, January 12, 2014, 01:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krawkyz

Be warned - I'm trying my best to constrain myself but the level of anger I've sat at is astounding.

I am sincerely baffled at the amount of coercion and lies that have been spreading over this past day, especially shown from myself and Juwayyid.
Now to me, it's fairly obvious that Juwayyid plays favorites. Biased or not, I can even give some basic evidence. When the Vance-Jay fight occurred, Juwayyid came on and banned Vance for 4 days and Haze for 7 days. I don't know what the FUCK you think it is, but it's BY FAR an obvious idea - Juwayyid is in favor of Vance.
Earlier, we had a scuffle, and I ended up getting banned for an undisclosed amount of time (still unknown to me), while Vance, who goes behind everyone's back and gets me banned from teamspeak, and yet is the opposite of a community player, strays off with a 3 day ban. HE'S HAD ENOUGH FUCKING WARNINGS AND SO HAVE I. I don't know what my sentence is, but Vance's was FAR HARSHER until juwayyid somehow convinced skitty to make it a 3 day ban. ASTONISHING how easy it is for juwayyid to convince skitty.
As well, the teamspeak ban I hold right now is COMPLETELY BIASED. I was banned from survival and creative for a solemn reason, but I was banned from teamspeak for merely a retaliatory ban because we poked fun at some of the things we were seeing (none of which caused any sort of "drama," basically a non-bannable offense). I still have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why I'm banned from teamspeak only to the point of "Juwayyid said it."
Hell, Juwayyid even hated me so much as to IP Ban me fully knowing that VIXIY IS ON THE SAME IP. If that's not some sort of favoritism somebody's world is really out there. And there's other happenings too. Juwayyid "jokes" to me, which ticks me off, and I argue back. He fully knows the outcome as he has done it twice before. All the times he has ended up banning me, only to receive a slight slap on the wrist.
I couldn't sleep knowing that I hadn't posted this whopping pile of shit - And I still can't believe that juwayyid somehow convinced skitty of certain things.
All I know is that juwayyid told skitty not to perma-ban vance and in the same time try to keep me banned for as long as possible.
My avatar explains the absolute surprise I have of these outcomes.
As well, the unban thread gets locked, and then the mods will keep posting on it. The one-sidedness happens every time. EVERY TIME. You mods know no bounds when it comes to keeping the pride to yourselves. When I had access to the mod forum NOT A SINGLE THREAD had to be in there. I DON'T DOUBT that that is still the case.
All I know is I'm banned for an undisclosed time, and Vance is getting off the hook after his more-than-myriad of warnings GIVEN BEFOREHAND by the way; those warnings even line up with EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL WARNINGS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS ANY MORE.

TL;DR Read the shit.

This is a fuckin' rant that I had going 'round my head, and I'll think bad of it later, but for right now, my hypertension is gonna kill me unless I get this shit off my chest.

Jaysers

... I have no idea why, but this is how I read this... Such words, much anger.

Eminem - Not Afraid
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Skitty

juway didnt convince me i thought the 3/4 day ban (i forgot) was good enough ( i might making it longer providing he created a hole for himself). just saying. 
the ip on teamspeak is automatic. srry dude. when you get banned on teamspeak it ip and id bans you. its happened in the past. remember with drakon.

juway didnt convince me of anything. idk where you got the notion of this. and it was said 7 days even i said 7 days.
now i really dont feel good. i mean i reallly dont feel good. i told you and i told your sister just sit back and relax for a few. but being you never listen i doubt i will be unable to make any le-way on the issue at hand since you had to go and post this bullshit and i aint gonna try and help know. im not dealing with this shit.

as for the reason. to the staff involved. if you cant take it when you dish it. then dont dish it this is a extremely stupid thing and it should have been avoided. @ the retired staff you know better. stop being a jackass even if its a joke you know you would get a reaction like this. its stupid and extremely immature. grow up.

@krawky when somebody tells you something you listen you dug yourself a hole now. i aint helping or chasing this topic any further.

but for future warnings. for all to see. if it be staff, retired or active or my players should something like this happen again. and i catch wind of it. im just banning everybody for a undisclosed amount of time i see fit and trust me heads will roll.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Juwayyid

Krawk, you signed on confused about something said that you weren't there to hear in full.  When explained what a simple little thing it was, you continued to pester about it, angry and hostile.  When you were told to stop, you didn't.  This is very easy to understand.

Vance didn't go behind your backs to report what was being said in teamspeak.  First of all, its the job of the player to report disruptive and rude behavior.  Second of all, I asked Vance to let me know.  Vance really shouldn't be in trouble for this one,  but his ban is about more than just this incident.

Lastly I do not pick favorites, I decide who is majorly at fault.  When it came to Vance and Haze, Haze has been around much longer than Vance and has had many more chances.  Same with you Krawk.  You both should know better.

QuoteHell, Juwayyid even hated me so much as to IP Ban me

What makes you think I hate you?  YOU still refuse to hear me.  My simple statement was meant as a joke.  Not hate, not an insult, not anything to get you mad or stab you in the back.  I do not hate you and I'm sure that, had you been there when it was said, you would not be acting out so outrageously.  You thought you were being sly and catching me in the act, but as I've mentioned that is not the case.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

On a brighter note:
Forums are active again!  Yay! 8)
Surplus to requirements

MeatFeastMan

Yay.
Guys, can you leave this for once? It's getting way outta hand. Just end this nonsense. Nobody moans, and that should be it, not a massively argumentative conversation where no one is friends.
Anyways, I shall butt out of this talk.

sifitis

MeatFeastMan, you're probably right, but usually these have to play themselves out. Everything will be forgiven and forgotten in a week.

Bangraa

Good to see nothing has changed in the months I've been gone lol

Jaysers

Shh! Don't bring back past events.. -looks around- you'll bring back unwanted memories  :-X
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.