Tekkit Server: Tekkit 1.2.9e

Started by Jahona, April 24, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusur44017

The moon is a buggy place, you have to slow down with space, but if you slow down too fast too much then you're stuck. Never heard of the potion bug though will give it a try later this afternoon.

-pusur

barnbarn122

Quote from: pusur44017 on May 12, 2014, 02:33:18 AM
The moon is a buggy place, you have to slow down with space, but if you slow down too fast too much then you're stuck. Never heard of the potion bug though will give it a try later this afternoon.

-pusur
Am I able to get my stuff back? I don't feel like spending another 2 hours crafting everything...

Butlerbandit

I can confirm the night vision effect on the moon.

The power suits have an attatchment which can give the player nightvision, however when on the moon this effect somehow makes everything pitch black. The players only hope of seeing anything on the moon is to turn off their night vision attatchment, usually by binding it to a different key than the one used for the rest of the powersuits systems.

It's entirely possible that the cause of your collision was the near blindness caused by your power helmet's night vision system being toggled on.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Butlerbandit

I have replaced most of Barnbarn's lost stuff at the cost of the materials needed to craft it.

I used materials from my own supply for this, so nothing needed to be spawned in.

tl;dr  -Stuff replaced, case closed.
Held Together by Duct Tape

sifitis

Sounds like a similar effect to the one created when both night vision and blindness potion effects are used together.

So don't do dat.  :P

Krawkyz

I can offer explanations on everything:

1. You did not hold space entering the Moon's atmosphere. You end up in a landing pod and not holding space will cause the pod to crash into the surface, losing all items.

2. Edited Out

3. Night vision for some (not me) causes pitch blackness on the moon. Press K and bind a key to your night vision to fix this issue.

pusur44017

Yes, we know, I'll look into updating mid next week if no one else has time. (I don't)

-pusur

Jahona

I'm off from work tomorrow so I can update it then.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Tekkit Server finally at 1.2.9e.  Sorry for the delay in updating there was back end issues.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

sifitis

Jahona

Since I haven't seen anyone on the server in a while.  I'm going to take it that means people lost interest in Tekkit?  If so I'm going to shut it down and host something else then.

Krawkyz

I would assume so. Tekkit has become more of a nuisance now than fun, and that's typical of Tekkit.

sifitis

square_cupacke

can i get a copy of the map ? i was building a house i really wanted to finish