sievebrain ban appeal

Started by sievebrain, June 03, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sievebrain

1. What is your full Minecraft name?
sievebrain

2. What happened? -> Give a brief explanation.
I went to warp west.  I found a quaint little house that advertised free cookies.  I went in and there were no cookies.  I pushed a button that opened up some stairs going down.  I went down the stairs.  There were two more buttons.  I pressed one and fell to my doom, losing all my enchanted diamond armor.  The cookies were a lie, the button was a lie, I got a little mad and buried Zoria's house in cobblestone, thus creating Mount Vengence.  Nothing was harmed in the process, just a little hard to get at.

3. Why do you believe your ban is unfair?
Oh, it was probably fair, although the rules don't say anything specific about burying someones evil build in cobblestone.  They do mention water and lava, but they were only a means to an end, which was technically the cobblestone.  Yes, I got a little carried away and I wouldn't do it again if you decide to unban me.  Originally I was trying to flow some water in and down the stairs so I could ride it down to the bottom of the pit where I had dropped all my stuff when I died.  The water didn't quite go in far enough, so I built a small hill to give it some extra height.  It's still didn't go all the way in.  I kept trying higher and higher and then things got a little carried away.  Honestly, that's how it started, then I figured, in for a penny, in for a pound.  Really I wouldn't do it again, it was a one time lack of judgement on my part.

4. Which admin actually banned you?
I dunno.  It was done while I was offline.

Skitty

i dont know why you decided to post on the how to guide.
i split your post to make your own topic

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Krawkyz

We all had a good laugh. Typically zories gives stuff back, so if you just ask him, he will probably return it.

Also, don't lie about what you lost. You had unenchanted iron armor and a stone hoe.

sievebrain

Sorry about posting on the how-to.  Also I didn't intentionally lie I just have a really bad memory. I know I had those things before the incident and I didn't afterwords and just assume that that's where I lost it. Again my apologizes and if I am unbanned It won't happen again. I'm just glad you were able to laugh about it.

Jaysers

Yes.. Let's laugh at someone's miseries. You cynical you Kraw
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

sievebrain

It doesn't look like this is going all that well.  I understand if you don't want to unban me.  Anyway, it was getting pretty quite on the server.  Everyone must be on the tekkit server.

Juwayyid

Your ban will be lifted.  You seem to understand what you did wrong and nobody was hurt.  No damage done.

Please refrain from abusing protection bugs any longer and try to get along.  (And be careful about whose houses you are entering, even if they offer free candy!)
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jaysers

I think you took what I said in the wrong context lol. I was simply harassing Kraw about laughing about other people's miseries.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

sievebrain

It still says I'm banned.  Is there something I need to do on my side?

Jahona

I'll check after I get home if it's server side
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!