Insomnia-ville! Our Creative Server Player Neighboorhood!

Started by Juwayyid, June 23, 2014, 10:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissVixiy

I think I would like to build on multiple biome island..... for the new player city.

sifitis

alright, but first, I have to make the island bigger. The one I made was kinda small

TheAlmightyVance

I like the idea of the free build, but since its on a island it should be more like a mansion. If there were a problem with the build then someone could tell the builder to fix it instead of removing it without saying anything.

kesteve

How's the island coming? Has a warp been set to it?
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

kesteve

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

sifitis

I've created 3 islands so far...and they all fallen short of where they need to be (none of them were useable).  Maybe someone else wants to give it a go, or possibly reconsider the island idea, since I don't seem to be able to manage it. Sorry guys!

kesteve

Where have you been building them at? I could give it a go.

Juwayyid

Gah!  Sorry for the lack of update!  I've actually thrown together an Island!  It should be finished for the weekend, so perhaps we will get started then as well!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

thealex447

Damn! I'm going to be gone for the next 10 days. I would love to build there, hopefully its still under construction when I get back.

Juwayyid

Alright guys, just use /warp isisland to get to the new community island!  Try to build something that would fit on a tropical island, but also be as creative as you like!

If your build is an eye sore however, it may be moved or removed!