NFT: Whats Happened to PKS?

Started by ThorSummoner, November 06, 2011, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skittlez

Quote from: Dwerg on November 19, 2011, 01:01:29 AM
I'll pay you $200 if I get to host a beta server as a part and for the players of this community, I will use a paid host. This way the server can be in USA where most of you live a assume, and it will be hosted by professionals and paid for by me. Of course you admins will have full access to it.

And I'm being serious about the money, I can literally pay for what I did!
Drewg, please forgive my nosiness, by why on earth would you pay 200$ to host a server for others? I really don't understand the Logic. Maybe you mean 200 Kroner?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Dwerg

No, I meant 200 USD. I would pay that to prove I can be trusted and because bren said $200 would be enough, and I don't have a problem paying it although I think it's a bit much.
But I have thought a little more about it and I don't care if you accept or not, I'm done with Minecraft for now and will take a break from that game. I might be back some day in the distant future (at least 4 months), until that day comes have a nice life.

Playing Skyrim, and it's more interesting than arguing with you guys or playing Minecraft. I will be gone now but I'll sneak into the servers and read the forums from time to time, I'll do it so nobody will notice it.

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/015R (copy to text editor for easier reading)

Skittlez

Quotebut I'll sneak into the servers and read the forums from time to time, I'll do it so nobody will notice it.
Just please avoid confrontation with admins and players. We seriously do not need any extra drama, it's becoming tiresome.  :-\
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

Quote from: Skittlez on November 20, 2011, 01:41:49 AM
Quotebut I'll sneak into the servers and read the forums from time to time, I'll do it so nobody will notice it.
Just please avoid confrontation with admins and players. We seriously do not need any extra drama, it's becoming tiresome.  :-\
yes it is.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.