Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Started by cen0, December 08, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krawkyz

Quote from: cen0 on January 21, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you ( all ) are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ( all ) ?

just see the folly.
Quote from: cen0 on December 08, 2014, 10:47:09 PM
so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ?

just see the folly.
pls

pusur44017

Skitty

Quote from: cen0 on January 21, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
Quote from: pusur44017 on January 21, 2015, 04:46:18 PM
cen0, you use sevaral sayings as the truth. Like you know what makes people do what you think of as sins...
If there is anything I've learned to disregard, it's these sayings. They contradict each other. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" *********skip**********my intention.

-pusur

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you ( all ) are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe such an street dog like you ( all ) ?

just see the folly.

to sum it up. I'm right and you are wrong and you are a moron for not believing me. the opposite of what you are supposedly preaching. if i was you i would go seek spiritual enlightenment with your "spiritual leader" again. you seem to lack the empathy to understand others ideas and views and seemed to think that your way is the only true and right way in life. Life is random and chaotic. remember that.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Ejay845

Lol wazzup bros. Cruzing around the interwebz. I miss you guys!
Ima input a little quicky lol.

My take on it is no matter how many religions,
how many philosophies,
how many holocausts and other genocides,
how many different opinions we all have,
there's obviously one truth that stands out. I have my own beliefs,
and with every philosophy and belief there is a good person and a bad person, a person of who and who not to be.

As far as I see it, the next life is one of two things to all of humanity.
1) Unexplained, and never mentioned on this Earth.
2) On this Earth, but not given the proper respect because of all the other beliefs.

======================================================================
So many people can stand up and say I have the truth,
when in reality, the number one thing we can do with our life,
is to live it how we want. Yeah, there's laws, rules, and other things in life to deal with like dem billz,
but they don't have to rule your life.

What I'm saying here is,
Everyone has their own life. Believe what you believe, but above all else, don't waste your time not enjoying something that is so fragile and unsure.

But maybe everything in this makes no sense and is wrong.
What I'm saying in a sentence is:
Doesn't matter who says what, its you who has to live with yourself forever; so live your life how you will.
[spoiler][/spoiler]