I request!

Started by Emperor_Quimby, January 22, 2015, 07:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor_Quimby

Emperor_Quimby

They were not happy, wanted a secret cave way through waterfall to ground level at the base moat.

I have made that now, so could I get one more copy?

Butlerbandit

I have PM'd you the newest copy of High North.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Emperor_Quimby

I hope this will be the last, thank you butler

sifitis

Silly Shotbow. They don't realize Insomniac quality when it is presented right to them!

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: sifitis on January 29, 2015, 03:12:38 AM
Silly Shotbow. They don't realize Insomniac quality when it is presented right to them!

They do really like it, but it's just the ravine/moat which is surrounding the base that seems too hard to get out off.

Jaysers

Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on January 29, 2015, 04:25:08 AM
They do really like it, but it's just the ravine/moat which is surrounding the base that seems too hard to get out off if you're a casual.
Fixed that for you.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Emperor_Quimby

It still crashes for the administrator on Shotbow, I request the world map this time.

I will be mostly inactive the most of the time right now, exams it out now so I have to focus

sifitis

Hmm, what you ask is tricky. Insomniac policy regarding giving out entire maps is that we generally don't.  I don't suppose they gave you any clues as to WHY it may be crashing?  Furthermore, it seems likely that the issue is local to High North, and I can't imagine that getting the rest of the map would lead to a solution.  If you can get some more information as to what is happening, it would be a help.

Anyway, good luck on your exams!

Emperor_Quimby

He has no idea, mr. Darn, we may have to find out ourself. If darth or you could run some tests, and maybe find out, if it isn't to any trouble.

Otherwise I may have to try myself.

pusur44017

Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on May 08, 2015, 04:58:48 AM
He has no idea, mr. Darn, we may have to find out ourself. If darth or you could run some tests, and maybe find out, if it isn't to any trouble.

Otherwise I may have to try myself.

Problem is quimby, when we have no idea what is happening there is nothing to search for. It might be the costum software shotbow servers run, or it might be something else. But if it works on our servers, my bet is it's something on their part.

-pusur

Jahona

Darth has been busy the past weeks.  Anyways what map is your map on?
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Butlerbandit

you sure it's not just the file you were using, Quimby? I only gave you the mcedit schematic, which probably won't work if he tried to load it up like a normal world.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Emperor_Quimby

It is the file that's something wrong with!

But he says now that he maybe have found a way, but I will see if anything happens.