The might of the Norwegian army

Started by Emperor_Quimby, January 28, 2015, 06:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor_Quimby

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Butlerbandit

"Laeffy"

Laeffy   

-> Laeffy <-

->> Læffy <<-

"Læffy"
Held Together by Duct Tape

Emperor_Quimby

pusur44017

pusur44017

Jaysers

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

pusur44017

Lol, we have like 3-4 storms each year that some poor sod has to report from. And it's always pitch black, and he looks like he's wearing tight-fit clothes because of the wind.

-pusur

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Jaysers

"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Jahona

I'm more afraid of this one guy than all of the other special forces in that post.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

pusur44017

ht tp://www.n rk.no/vide o/PS*437 47 (input link manually something fuckes it up)

This is the real deal.

-pusur

Jaysers

The entire New Zealand military budget goes to the one man who can save them. His intense gaze alone could petrify any man. At the same time, his deep guttural but still suave voice speaks in my mind "everything will be ok citizen."

Butlerbandit

This just in: Læffy needs to meet Bartek.

Bartek Demonstrates how to annoy a sniper; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eoALvIsEw
Held Together by Duct Tape

Jahona

Quote from: Butlerbandit on September 08, 2015, 09:48:13 PM
This just in: Læffy needs to meet Bartek.

Bartek Demonstrates how to annoy a sniper; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eoALvIsEw

Do you want to die and never hear the shot coming?  That's how you do it.