Esculent Discussion Thread

Started by Skloosh, April 20, 2015, 02:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skloosh

Here is where you can discuss the current page, or whatever you want about the series really.

brand new cover page is up working on the second as right now.
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

pusur44017

It deffinitly gets my interest, what is it? A horror story?
ยจ
-pusur

EDIT: 400th post woohoo

Skloosh

yep horror, it was tough settling with one idea for a series, but horror is definitely what i want to do with it.

it covers a large array of dark topic including cannibalism, murder, psychological torture, even necromancy and blood magic!

Skloosh

this was the previous cover picture but it's become outdated as that monster no longer exists

and the art is kinda sucky

pusur44017

Quote from: Skloosh on April 20, 2015, 06:12:54 AM
yep horror, it was tough settling with one idea for a series, but horror is definitely what i want to do with it.

it covers a large array of dark topic including cannibalism, murder, psychological torture, even necromancy and blood magic!

Well describing yourself as a "sick fuck" is pretty acurate... :P

-pusur

Skitty

all i saw was titties on your avatar and i just sat here for a few minutes going tittiiieeesss~~~
8)

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Silver

Questions:
How often will the story be updated?
+ Which day(s) will the update be?

What year is this story taking place?

Will it be all new characters or previous characters to any other stories?

Is it based off anything?

Will the storyline want to make me hurl because of the awesomeness it contains?  ;D

Where will it be taking place?

How many pages/lines/ will there be per update [approx]?

Who is currently working on this story?

What are your comments about this story?

Why did you decide to create a story and share it with us?

Okay lol these are just some off the top of my head. No need to answer if it reveals part of the story, or you just don't have an answer.

Skloosh

How often will the story be updated?
+ Which day(s) will the update be?

I'm going to try for twice a week but that could change depending on creativity levels and supplies
i don't know which days would be best yet so i really can't say

What year is this story taking place?

a couple hundred years after a massive disaster happened

Will it be all new characters or previous characters to any other stories?

well all my characters are quite important to me a so a large number of them will be ones from failed stories or projects i didn't have time for

Is it based off anything?

not entirely if it were based on things its a list far to long to even bother starting

Will the storyline want to make me hurl because of the awesomeness it contains?  ;D

maybe not because of the awesomeness but possibly because of the disgusting shit ill put in there

Where will it be taking place?

a post apocalyptic type world where humans have fortified themselves into great walled cities across the world

How many pages/lines/ will there be per update [approx]?

depending on the point in the story and how much i can get done it will be in the range of 1-3

Who is currently working on this story?

just myself however i'm hoping to get a few friends to get on board and help out with some things

What are your comments about this story?

my comments? well this story is the combined effort of years of failed writing ventures and is probably one the most important things i have or will do... this is the first time i've actually started something important like this.

but story wise if you like tits blood and horrific monsters i'm sure you've come to the right place.

Why did you decide to create a story and share it with us?

because even as a child i knew one day i wanted to write and draw something amazing and share it with others its been my dream  for as long as i can remember and who better to share a dream with than friends!

Emperor_Quimby

How you have that knife I thought about Alice: Madness returns, I bet my crown on you even played that game.
It looks nice thought, somebody loves hannibal lecture here :D

Skloosh

to forum mods:

any suggestion can be made here i locked the topic to stop other people from posting there...

to butler:

edits to the original don't count as new posts and wont bump it

Skloosh

thinking of doing parts of this story in rpg form using rpg maker how would you guys feel about that?

Butlerbandit

I'd say pick a point somewhat later in the story, and start working on an rpg-maker bit for that section, that way you can work on it off and on as you continue the story, then release it when you get to that point.
Held Together by Duct Tape

Skloosh

Quote from: Butlerbandit on May 01, 2015, 03:43:43 PM
I'd say pick a point somewhat later in the story, and start working on an rpg-maker bit for that section, that way you can work on it off and on as you continue the story, then release it when you get to that point.

its funny because I'm pretty sure it would almost be easier to do the majority in rpg-maker then have small segments of comic in between game segments it would also allow me to add much more story without boring the people who don't care

Skloosh

-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-

Live writing is a thing i guess
http://anonkun.com/stories/esculent/NeFj9pmM7Yi8yoPuF
(if that link even works)

you can follow the writing LIVE there

i recently found out about anonkun and rather like the idea streaming writing with comments so i'm trying it out or what evs so the story can get out as drawing panels is a bitch and a half

However... this doesn't mean the comic is dead, I'll be following the chapters i write with comic pages...

shits happening yo this isn't dead i repeat isn't dead woooo!