Staff Application Question

Started by AustinAyers105, May 28, 2015, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinAyers105

I was wondering if staff application is allowed here. I have been on the vanilla survival server for almost a year (11 days, 13 hours, 54 minutes till I have been on for a year) and I was wondering if maybe I could possibly become a staff member :P (this isn't my staff application but I will write one if I am allowed to try :D) and obviously I'd start as a low rank staff member. So, please take into consideration the possibility of me being able to write a staff application for the vanilla survival server. Thank you for taking your time to read this. :)

TheAlmightyVance

sifitis

Though I'm sure Vance tried his best to NOT be diplomatic or tactful, I think he is right.  I can't guarantee a yes or no, but I think it is a fairly safe bet that we are not accepting staff applications.  Appreciate the enthusiasm, though!

Krawkyz

Currently too many staff for the amount of people we get. If there was a need, there are multiple more veteran members for the role.

Jahona

I like how really only one person who has commented so far has actually been staff.  For the most part what has been said is partially true.  We do have a high staff count for our users.  The problem is not many of our staff play survival, I know I don't anymore.  I usually like to get to know our members before anyone moves to the position of staff.  The best way to do that is by getting on Team Speak and interacting with us.  Were on almost every night.  I want to thank you for playing with us for so long.  It truly means a lot to have players stick around.  We host these servers for you guys not for ourselves.

TL:DR  Hop on Team Speak and let us get to know you.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

AustinAyers105

I don't normally use teamspeak :P I use skype mostly... Sorry :P

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: AustinAyers105 on October 03, 2015, 05:07:13 PM
I don't normally use teamspeak :P I use skype mostly... Sorry :P

It's never too late to join the teamspeak clan, my child, and it's free!

Krawkyz

AustinAyers decided to make some dead topics live again

Quote from: pusur44017 on October 03, 2015, 07:51:21 PM
Just for future reference there is no need to casually comment on dead posts.