Removal of old claims

Started by AustinAyers105, July 13, 2015, 01:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krawkyz

Quote from: AustinAyers105 on September 09, 2015, 09:50:12 PM
Also, I am not talking about only myself, but also any new players (though few they may be) that may want some land but can't find any right off the bat and leave due to lack of land. Some people like to get a quick start with land available right then and there. But how is that to happen if old claims stay there for months on end without removal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

sifitis

Quote from: AustinAyers105 on September 09, 2015, 09:50:12 PM
Also, I am not talking about only myself, but also any new players (though few they may be) that may want some land but can't find any right off the bat and leave due to lack of land. Some people like to get a quick start with land available right then and there. But how is that to happen if old claims stay there for months on end without removal?

I appreciate your concern for our new players and their ability to find land. That said, there is undeveloped land 150 meters from the edge of the north outpost (actually, the other outposts are even less inhabited).  If a new player decides to leave the server because they are incapable of traveling such an expanse, I'm not convinced that Minecraft is the game for them.  It is our hope that any new members to our community would- as Kraw so elegantly stated- walk far enough to find the available land.  Thank you for your input regarding the situation, however.