The Logos

Started by Skitty, December 11, 2011, 01:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitty

Hey everybody here are the new logos that we have. Choose one, the polls will be open for 14 days.

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Reichtmueller

They're all wonderful! Good work everyone, should be a close race.
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Jahona

Good Luck Everyone Who Entered.  I wish I had the time to fix my kerning issues and adjust the eye but life is always in the way.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Juwayyid

As do I wish I had more time.  Haha, but deadlines are deadlines and I was so caught up in work and school!  Now that finals have come I may be able to start photoshopping again and, hell, I'll probably still work on my logo!  Insomniac servers, good luck!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

ThorSummoner

Gee, If I'd know that they were going to be this simplistic I would have done atleast 4 entried. Oh welll, thast what I get for understanbding why First-Past-The-Post voting sucks.
-Thor

Sublimity

Quote from: ThorSummoner on December 12, 2011, 03:09:12 AM
Gee, If I'd know that they were going to be this simplistic I would have done atleast 4 entried. Oh welll, thast what I get for understanbding why First-Past-The-Post voting sucks.
Then post one of yours, just to show off how non-simplistic your skills are.

I didn't have time to make one myself, unfortunately. I was planning to do an animated one. Oh well, these look good, too.

Skitty

Quote from: ThorSummoner on December 12, 2011, 03:09:12 AM

working non stop to make up the lost time i will have for the holidays. hence the lousy design work i did. )x

Skitty

because some members have approached me. i will accept late entries till the 16th. after that dont bother me

McG

Out of all the options we have so far I'd have to say that my favourite is the current one we have now (i.e the eye).

Could we have that as an option as well?

McG.
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

bren4q

Quote from: McG on December 13, 2011, 06:22:25 PM
Out of all the options we have so far I'd have to say that my favourite is the current one we have now (i.e the eye).
Could we have that as an option as well?
Isn't that what the very first vote option means - "Current"?
Surplus to requirements

McG

Sorry.  Tired.  Can't read.

McG.
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

ThorSummoner

Quote from: Skitty on December 12, 2011, 10:19:26 PM
because some members have approached me. i will accept late entries till the 16th. after that dont bother me

moments later

Simple :\

Simple and Transparent

Fancy Transparent :D

Fancy :D

After Some Tinkering

Mockup :D
I didn't take the time to make a matchign gradient for the bg so i just used scale and lots of transparency!

-Thor

thealex447

I'm gonna laugh SOOO hard if mine gets a vote lol!

bren4q

There's more entries? But more than 25 people have already voted and there doesn't seem to be a way to change our vote.
Surplus to requirements

CTSquirrel

The poll was already set with the option allowing voters to change their vote by Remove Vote. If it really came down to it, there is the option of resetting the poll results to zero (under edit poll).