The Logos

Started by Skitty, December 11, 2011, 01:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitty

yes i set it up because peoples opinions change and i dont want them locked into one vote.
updated the logo polls.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

bren4q

Cool. I was afraid Remove Vote would block from voting again. All good.
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

Quote from: bren4q on December 14, 2011, 01:42:31 PM
Cool. I was afraid Remove Vote would block from voting again. All good.
nope i changed it around a bit because people where going OH I DIDNT SUBMIT MY LOGO. and i felt bad so i am letting them get me their logos NO LATER then the 16th
if you get it to me on the 17th i might say NO.

Juwayyid

Yes, but now there are those who simply voted to get it out of the way and wont realize there have been more submissions!  Looks like C will be the winning logo from here.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 14, 2011, 01:56:47 PM
Yes, but now there are those who simply voted to get it out of the way and wont realize there have been more submissions!  Looks like C will be the winning logo from here.
you look at the glass is half full a lot dont you? thats why in the news it says 4 new logos have been added. im not the type to keep you in the dark as to what is going on.

Juwayyid

Ha, well, guess I missed that, but even still, some people don't revisit threads like we do!

Just thinking out loud I guess, and I like to look at it as half empty!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Reichtmueller

How did K get that much so fast? seems kinda scandalous!
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

ThorSummoner

Woot! Im the Write-In Runner Up!, And FYI; all 4 of thosue logos can be used practically interchangeably. Woot for using my minecraft-rip-off text and gimp render -> flame. ;D ofc gradients help too.

Im rather astonished the logo has gained such popularity soo quickly,
I would of course, Lobby that the current leader get atleast partial use. Im sure we could use that eye as a logo; Ect, Ect.

I wish I had remembered how I got the full effect on my "ThorianNet" logo; that this was a b'dass look.

I think I do need to clarify;
I only gave two entires,
H and I are identical, One just has a black background vs a transparent one;
J and K are identical, One just has a back background vs a transparent one;

and really their all based on the same stock text, but I'll let the spice be a diferentiation, although the plain text isn't verry popular, (it makes better for text only scenarios)

Oh and does anybody else thing K looks like a Pokeball? Maybe thats *why* its so poppular? :O you pokemon geeks you.
-Thor

Saracalia

I like I the most. I is my vote :3

Juwayyid

ThorSummoner

I had a nightmare that my submission loas all its votes D: :cry:
-Thor

Skitty

when the polls close on the 28th i will  be taking the top 2 or 3 and creating fake homepages so you can see what they will look like and you can choose which you like.

ThorSummoner

Quote from: Skitty on December 20, 2011, 12:10:04 PM
when the polls close on the 28th i will  be taking the top 2 or 3 and creating fake homepages so you can see what they will look like and you can choose which you like.

if ("One of my submissions wins") {
  request("As the author, to be given creative freedom to put forth atleast one submission of my own styleing.")
} else {
return OBJ_RAGE_QUIT
}

code is Soo much easier than english.
-Thor

skloosh

G seems to be the only one with anything to do with minecraft lol

ThorSummoner

Quote from: ISDF FleetAdmiral Skloosh on December 20, 2011, 06:47:36 PM
G seems to be the only one with anything to do with minecraft lol

A has borders made of Mob faces and what may or may not be an obsidian like texture for the dark purple, G only has 8-bit faces coherant with minecraft; H though K all use a Minecraft-Like font, (its not exact but its close enough for teh human eye); This isn't specifically a Minecraft group, It is however our currentstanding biggest attraction.
-Thor