"While-we-wait-on-Mech" Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Emperor_Quimby, September 23, 2015, 09:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor_Quimby

WE START THE 7th NOVEMBER, AND IF NOT COMPLETE THERE, WE END IT THE 8th NOVEMBER! 5pm united states central standard time!

ATTENTING PLAYERS:
Glenn
Edgar
Butler
Drakon
Charon

Let's begin:

The Fall of Emperia

Come with me on an adventure to the once great city and capital of Vergfod, Emperia. As the council of the Realm haven't gotten any messages returned from Emerpia, you and your group are sent to the city to find the king of the Vergfod Kingdom, Emperor Quimby, and find out what have happened.

Its months since the last report have been sent from Emperia, and many adventures have travelled to the far away land to find the course of this mystery, but they have never returned. With the blessing of the Realm, and symbols of peace, you and your group travel to the quiet and silent city of Emperia, who knows what kind of unknown dangers awaits you.... 

Glenn

Awesome! I've been hungry for some more D&D, and this could be fun to fill the time while we wait.

As for dates I'll be available, November Sunday1-Saturday7, Tuesday10, Friday13&Saturday14, Friday20&Saturday21, Friday27&Saturday28
As for December, I'll be available starting Friday 18-Thurday24, Saturday 26-Wednesday 30
(Might be unavailable at some of the above dates, but I can't predict that ahead of time, should be available though)

I've also set up a poll for anyone who may find that easier than posting all the dates here!
http://doodle.com/poll/265xqe8igyqye32g

As for characters, will we start on level 1?

I've personally been thinking of trying out a Druid of the Claw, might try that out for this session :)
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

RevolverMech

Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: GlennvW2468 on September 23, 2015, 04:53:42 PM
As for dates I'll be available, November Sunday1-Saturday7, Tuesday10, Friday13&Saturday14, Friday20&Saturday21, Friday27&Saturday28
As for December, I'll be available starting Friday 18-Thurday24, Saturday 26-Wednesday 30
(Might be unavailable at some of the above dates, but I can't predict that ahead of time, should be available though)

Write it down in your calendar, if someone tells you do something else on those dates, tell them you can't.

So you're sure you can't do it on any of the other dates?

Glenn

Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on September 24, 2015, 01:43:13 AM
So you're sure you can't do it on any of the other dates?

Yeah, since this is at 12 PM for me (and god knows how long it'll go on for), I can't do it when I have school the next day, I really can't   :-\
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Edgar Harford

This will be happening at 9 AM for me (I think) so I'll be fine whenever.

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Edgar Harford on September 25, 2015, 11:33:21 AM
This will be happening at 9 AM for me (I think) so I'll be fine whenever.

Check the timeanddate.com if you're not sure about it, also are you available in the presented days?

Butlerbandit

Held Together by Duct Tape

Emperor_Quimby

So Butler and Edgar, no days we need to wipe out?

Emperor_Quimby

Alright Let's find some characters, let me hear, what do you guys want to be.

Im going pretty large on this subject, you can name whatever you want, and I will make it work with stats and so on.
You said something about druid of the claw, Glenn?

Glenn

Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on October 02, 2015, 09:17:01 AM
You said something about druid of the claw, Glenn?

Indeed, it was an idea I worked on this summer that I haven't gotten to use yet, wrote a small backstory for him, but since it's quite long and would look very spammy in this topic, I'll send ya a PM about where I see him going and things.
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!

Drakon

Count me in, I have had an itch to play this game for a while now.

Charon

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Charon on October 04, 2015, 05:11:16 PM
Are we still able to sign up to join?

If you're going to, I believe you're going to be the last.