New Games, Anyone?

Started by zincman360, November 25, 2015, 02:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zincman360

As Steam's Autumn Sale is now operational, I've noticed a flow of literally thousands of games going on sale mainly:

Shogun 2: Total War

and

Endless Space

If anyone checks those out, it would be nice. Both games are less than $10 if anyone would like to purchase them. Please inform me of any said purchases so that we might have a group match.

Jaysers

Quote from: zincman360 on November 25, 2015, 02:49:41 PM
Shogun 2: Total War

Pretty much Starcraft with Civ graphics with Age of Empires mechanics with the speed of Civ game speed with graphics requirement of Crysis to run well. We already have enough strategy/RTS games as it is, so I'm personally gonna say no to this.

Quote from: zincman360 on November 25, 2015, 02:49:41 PM
Endless Space

Honest question zinc, what is it with you and strategy/RTS games? Why not look into actually fun co-op games like Zombie Army Trilogy ($13.50), a 4 person coop shooter against hordes of Hitler nazi zombies, or perhaps Depth ($8.49), a game where you have divers vs sharks? Or maybe even Sanctum 2 ($3.75), a FPS Tower Defense game?
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Thrash393

I agree with Jay Zombie Army Trilogy seems to play like black ops zombies instead of L4D2 so it would definitely play differently than anything we play right now.

Another game we could look at is Forced on sale for $2.24 "A 4 player arcade action RPG with puzzle and tactical elements"
QuoteThey found a glowing hole containing vast amounts of redstone technology. It would be thrashes and kraws secret redstone area. They had it on the border for fear they'd be griefed or messed with. (since these machines would take days tto make (with thier kind of work ethic (speaking for thrash(kinda kraw(mostly thrash)))))

Its A Giant Ass Calculator. That's the name: The A Giant Ass Calculator

Emperor_Quimby

Or I could rent a castle in Denmark, and invite you all to a DnD there.

As for new games, Im still waiting on Total war: warhammer

Jaysers

Quote from: Thrash393 on November 26, 2015, 12:48:56 AM
I agree with Jay Zombie Army Trilogy seems to play like black ops zombies instead of L4D2 so it would definitely play differently than anything we play right now.

Another game we could look at is Forced on sale for $2.24 "A 4 player arcade action RPG with puzzle and tactical elements"

Yeah I was eyeing Zombie Army Trilogy for quite some time. I might actually get it too.

As for Forced, it's a VERY challenging co-op game. Myself and Dupple have tried duoing it and holy balls it's difficult. But I loved every moment of it.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Drakon

While on the Teamspeak server Jay recommended Depth : http://store.steampowered.com/app/274940/
Which is a two teamed versus game in which divers are being hunted by sharks, which are both playable.

Also Omegalodon is a similar game but the teams are a giant bipedal shark, versus the army : http://store.steampowered.com/app/248350

Also, I think zombie army trilogy should be our number one pick.